I just had a phone interview with Bloomberg. I applied for a Sales Graduate Program more or less 2 months ago but they replied only now... I was expecting a much longer interview but I got only 15 min of questions and then I took like 15 min to ask my questions :) The questions I got were:
- What do you know about Bloomberg?
- What do you know about the position you applied for?
- What were your responsibilities in your last job position?
- What can you bring into the Company?
- Do you have the legal right to work in UK?
- Have you ever applied to Bloomberg before?
- Do you have any friends/relatives working for Bloomberg?
- The role requires a lot of analytical skills, do you have them?
I should receive an email from them next week. It will be either some feedback why I am not successful or the invitation to the assessment day. If you have any questions, just write to me. And of course I will let you know if I've been chosen for the next stage!