Blue Cross Blue Shield Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Blue Cross Blue Shield?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Tri in Chicago, Illinois

113 months ago

There are many functions and department within BlueCross and BlueShield, Please be a specific.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

elainestill in Detroit, Michigan

112 months ago

ELAINE A. STILL

Reply - Report abuse

DivaOvaHere in Southaven, Mississippi

30 months ago

Just for anyone that may look at this forum and have the same question posted. I interviewed recently for a Consumer Advisor position, which is basically a CSR position. They interview was real relaxed. I was interviewed by 2 female supervisors in 1 session. Both were really nice, they whole expectations of the call center and what my responsibilities would be were made very clear. The interview itself consisted mostly of behavioral questions. I had been consistently employed for quite some time so, this interview is the first I've been on in a while. So the whole behavioral concept of interviewing is something very new to me. But from reading on different sites it's very commonly used among most employers now. The questions I was asked were, Tell me about a time you gave wrong information to a customer how did you correct what you had told them? Tell me about a time you had a difference of opinion with a coworker? Tell, me about your greatest weakness? Tell about some goals you set for yourself and achieved? Tell me about how you handle stress? Among other behavioral questions.... in my opinion just think of different situations and prepare for what you think maybe asked the night before so that you can have some scenarios in your mind already. Be a candid as you can be, most people respect genuine answers. The interview went well, felt like I was talking to old friends. The next day I got a call from HR with a job offer, I accepted. It is contingent on background and drug testing though. I consented to the background check on Wednesday today is Friday I'm wondering how long it's suppose to take to come back? I've never done all this third party BC that I see companies are doing now days. So, it sort of has me on edge. I did the drug testing yesterday. I don't do Drugs so I'm not worried about that. But I would think even with a drug test it shouldn't take days for results. It was a urine test only no hair.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.