How to get a job at Bluegrass Supply Chain Services.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Bluegrass Supply Chain Services? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Joseph DeVore in Nashville, Tennessee

7 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Bluegrass Supply Chain Services? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I very hard working for Bluegrass Supply Chain Services but still a working for Express Service and wish that Express let me go for a full time employment at Bluegrass Supply Chain Services. It seem to me they have their own rules that we mush follow and wish they would break for me or buy my contract. My supervisors name Danny Williams is a very good person to work plus he know his very well. He point me as a Lead Person and wish that Bluegrass Supply Chain Services would recognize me as Leader and done my job for the benefit for the company to help bring up proactive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

styfox in Bronston, Kentucky

2 months ago

I done understand why on earth a supervisor would point a temp to be a Lead Person? My advice is to let a full time employee should be the Leading Person not a temp. Meaning of a Temporary: 1. a work (especially in a office) hired on as a temp basis. Not a permanent lasting employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.