Bluestone Physician Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Bluestone Physician Services?

What do you like best about working at Bluestone Physician Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Once worked here in Saint Paul, Minnesota

17 months ago

The pay is alright(on the lower side for the job duties/travel required) for most positions but the travel required is WAY MORE than they let on in the interview process or the job postings. They state you will travel in a 20 mile radius of the posted job location but once I started I was expected to drive 30-40 miles each way daily (they only reimburse after 20 miles). The training process was very disorganized. Some of the lead/ training staff were very rude and seemed inconvenienced by training the new hires. Very little feedback or direction given during the training.
Overall I think the company needs to better define the roles they are hiring for, be more up front with the travel requirements, and provide better training for the new hires.
I have spoke to several current and former employees that have said the same thing. The job that was posted and duties described in the interview were very different than the description of the duties once hired. Overall a pretty good company but the job postings and interview are very deceiving to the actual job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jack in Saint Paul, Minnesota

16 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Bluestone Physician Services?

What do you like best about working at Bluestone Physician Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I have worked for Bluestone for more than two years. I feel very fortunate to work for Bluestone. The company is innovative, friendly, and growing fast. I appreciate the flexibility offered to employees. Salaries are competitive as are the benefits, including Christmas Eve and day. Travel reimbursement is fair and covers the costs easily and then some. Benefits and travel reimbursement were explained to me prior to being hired so there were no surprises.

Management tries to make work fun! People are encouraged to share ideas and promoting from within is also a plus!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jack in Saint Paul, Minnesota

16 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Bluestone Physician Services?

I have worked for Bluestone for more than two years. I feel very fortunate to work for Bluestone. The company is innovative, friendly, and growing fast. I appreciate the flexibility offered to employees. Salaries are competitive as are the benefits, including Christmas Eve and day paid holidays. Travel reimbursement is fair and covers the costs easily and then some. Benefits and travel reimbursement were explained to me prior to being hired so there were no surprises.

Management tries to make work fun! People are encouraged to share ideas and promoting from within is also a plus!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.