What's the company culture at Boehringer Ingelheim?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Boehringer Ingelheim?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Boehringer Ingelheim?

Reply - Report abuse

Sacchoromyces in Centerburg, Ohio

66 months ago

Do they even exist? I see postings for jobs constantly, but have never met anyone that knew anything about them. Not even a placement agent had any idea what B-I is about. Makes me nervous.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Salina, Kansas

66 months ago

My interview is next week with them at two different facilities. I heard a lot of good things about the one in KS/MO. Not quite sure about the one in Independence, OH. It is rather odd that they are flying me out there without any prior phone interview. Anyone out there care to comment?

MoreImpossible in Dublin, Ohio

66 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Boehringer Ingelheim?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Boehringer Ingelheim?

It's wonderful! People dress business casual to extremely professional depending on your position and department. The people are very friendly and the company is extremely focused on professional development.

Coworkers do often go out together. There is a lot of camaraderie. I can't answer your "typical day" question since it's different for each position. There is usually a performance center meeting each day for at least ten minutes. People all go down to lunch together. It's a wonderful place to work at.

I am thankful to go to a job everyday that I love! Feel free to reach me with any comments!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Salina, Kansas

66 months ago

I am intersted to learn more about the company. Are located in bedford? I'll be there this weekend for a job interview at Ben venue. any helpful tips would be appreciated....xingular@yahoo.com.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.