Boeing Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (402) - Start a Discussion

NatG in Kanata, Ontario

Updated 26 months ago

Hirign process trend in PA... - 4 Replies

I recently applied for a position at Boeing in PA. I am trying to find out what the trend is over there with the hiring process? I applied for two...

NatG in Kanata, Ontario

Updated 26 months ago

Counter Offer - 3 Replies

Does Boeing accept counter offers for salary? The starting wage is much lower than I'm currently making and I don't think I could afford to take the...

NatG in Kanata, Ontario

Updated 26 months ago

Boeing job offer/ salary negotiation - 2 Replies

Good day! I had an interview with Boeing for asset manager position (level 4) 10 days ago. Last week they called and offered me a job. The same day...

Yoon in Bellevue, Washington

Updated 26 months ago

I'm looking to get re-hired at Boeing as a tech designer. Tips anyone - 6 Replies

I'm looking at getting re-hired at the Boeing company as a Technical Designer. Right now I would be happy to just get my foot back in the door, when...

yodafafoda in Marysville, Washington

Updated 26 months ago

Does Vendor experience help with getting a job at The Boeing Company? - 1 Reply

I work for a manufacturing company that does business with the Boeing Company. I work directly with the Supply Chain Analysts to fill their...

JDRF in Maryland Heights, Missouri

Radar Cross Section Analysis Engineer 2/3 Salary?

Hello. I have a plant visit / interview for this position next week in St Louis. Curious if anybody has knowledge of the typical salary offered for...

NatG in Ottawa, Ontario

Updated 27 months ago

My timeline - 62 Replies

I initially applied in mid August 2011. I got the congrats email November 15 2011 and submitted full application. I went to the interview January...

Updated 28 months ago

Applying for multiple jobs at Boeing - 1 Reply

I read that Boeing suggests to tailor each resume to each job posting...but, do you get blacklisted if you do that? For instance with my experience...

MrAnonymous

Please Help! Disclosing odd Dismissal from Previous Employer

3 years ago I was suddenly dismissed from my employer for reasons I disputed. My case was investigated by the state and I won a case against my...

shannoneck17 in San Antonio, Texas

Updated 29 months ago

Boeing San Antonio - 14 Replies

Just wondering if anyone else is currently going through the application/hiring process for boeing here in San Antonio. They are said to be hiring...

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington

Updated 29 months ago

Credit Checks for Procurement - 1 Reply

If you have poor credit and are late on a student loan payment can you still get a procurement position?

Updated 30 months ago

Health Benefits question - 100 Replies

Does anyone know what our family of 5 might expect for medical/dental costs in a union position w/ Boeing (employee, spouse, and 3 minor...

shannoneck17 in San Antonio, Texas

Boeing San Antonio

Hi, I just moved to San Antonio and am looking to apply at Boeing, but their website is kind of frustrating me. When I was in Everett, WA, I got...

Wayne in Pullman, Washington

Updated 30 months ago

background - 9 Replies

does anyone know if the boeing security will still contact you even if you list that you have a misdemnor. I did list mine but have been told they...

Updated 30 months ago

appeals - 35 Replies

I received an offer but then was declined regarding a question on the application that asked if you had charges against you. I at the time had not...

Updated 30 months ago

Switching Jobs Within Boeing - 1 Reply

I was hoping another Boeing employee could answer my question about switching jobs within the company. I've been told it is a good idea to apply...

Updated 30 months ago

Manufacturing planner interview - 3 Replies

I have an interview for a Manufacturing planner position coming up. Obviously, I've read the job description, but I am wanting to get a better...

Eric in Telford, Pennsylvania

Assembly positions

Hi , I am under consideration for assembly position. Does anybody know what the compensation is for door/electrical assembly or how much the...

swk400 in Fountain Valley, California

Updated 31 months ago

Tailoring the right resume - 11 Replies

Hey guys, I've been reading through here and I've picked up some really good advice... hopefully. Yesterday I found the position I've been looking...

Updated 31 months ago

How long does it take to hear back for a second round interview from Boeing? - 5 Replies

Hi all: I am a recent grad who applied to Boeing beginning of July, and I just got the first round interview at end of September. Today will mark...

Updated 31 months ago

Boeing--Same position, different requisition number - 2 Replies

Hi, I apply for one Boeing position 3 months ago. I am still under consideration, but no interview yet. I saw Boeing post the same position, but...

milo 2012 in Seattle, Washington

Updated 31 months ago

Verifications Screw up!!! - 7 Replies

so, verifications screwed up and sent me and boeing my background check that stated that I had "erogerious violations" when it should have said "no...

Updated 31 months ago

what to wear to Boeing's Pre-Employment processing? and Employee orientation? - 1 Reply

I recently got a job offer from Boeing as a Assembler installer general B. I have my Pre-Employment processing and Employee orientation in the next...

background

if there are concerns of a past employer not hiring you back...would you think boeing would not hire you??

LAguy in Brea, California

Updated 31 months ago

Places to live near Everett - 3 Replies

So I will be relocating to Everett from the LA area in November. Just wondering what are some recommendations on places to live. I want to stay...

Updated 32 months ago

Request to complete Boeing Application - 1 Reply

I am under consideration for a few jobs at Boeing in Everett. Last week I got an email that said I needed to complete an application in my account...

Updated 32 months ago

Background checks - 3 Replies

Hello, I just received an offer from boeing, and they are performing the background check on me now, for some of my previous employment dates that...

Updated 32 months ago

What does this mean? - 55 Replies

About a month ago Boeing sent me an email requesting me to fill out there online employment application in order to continue further. What does this...

yeah123coo in Bothell, Washington

Updated 32 months ago

changing employment application - 1 Reply

Is there anyway to update this form... well u trying to be honest on a mistake of the application before they run a background check.... anyone know...

BoeFab in Seattle, Washington

Updated 32 months ago

Waiting on follow up interview - 1 Reply

I am currently waiting on a follow up interview. I was contacted about a in person interview after doing a phone interview. They first scheduled my...

Updated 32 months ago

job status - 1 Reply

I had applied for a position with Boeing, and my job status had stayed as under consideration for about 1 month and half, checked it recently and the...

Updated 32 months ago

contingencies - 2 Replies

I am goin thru the contingency process write know and wanted to know if you put down that you had a past L&I claim if that would dis-qualify you from...

Baddahoochi in Newcastle, Washington

Updated 32 months ago

All contingencies are cleared - 1 Reply

I have a quick question relating to PEP after all contingencies are cleared.. how long till the hr rep give u a call for PEP, Another question is...

Updated 33 months ago

Offer from Boeing - 2 Replies

I recieved an offer from Boeing a week ago and am waiting on the background check to come thru. I worked at Boeing in the past for over 10 years and...

ircz35 in Saint Louis, Missouri

Work History

Has any one worked out of a Union Hall and how did you handle the work history I have old w-2s but I have worked for 30 contractors in the last 7yrs,...

JobSeeker in Seattle, Washington

Updated 33 months ago

About the System-generated email after apply a Boeing job. - 2 Replies

Hi everyone, I applied a Boeing job yesterday, but I haven't received any system-generated email response upon submission. The one that should...

Mech-Phree in Chicago, Illinois

WORST security companies to work for.

I'm going to put there comapany name out there, S.E.B Security is the absolute WORST security company to work for if your doing security. They will...

Boeing Background Check: A firing in my history?

I recently received a verbal offer over the phone for a security-clearance job at Boeing. About 4 years back, I got fired from a summer job at a...

Troy Allen in Mount Vernon, Washington

Question for Inspector Fabrication, I have an interview on the 31st

how would you answer>? I have just a clue: 1. Tell us about your assembly and manufacturing processes and terminology experience.

LAguy in Los Angeles, California

Overtime for a Technical Designer

So I just completed my contingencies and scheduled my PEP and orientation for 10/31 & 11/2. I will be working as a level 2 technical designer in...

Jeff

has anyone had to do a physical test before being hired at Boeing ..

Any body that has had to go through a medical exam just to be hired . my wife haf to do one and she did fine but her heart rate jumped little high...

janemarie in Marysville, Washington

777 Leadership Coach?

777 Leadership Coach is a new position in HR at Boeing in the Seattle area. Can anyone tell me more about it? I have read the description on the...

Jeff

Updated 34 months ago

Contingencies are met...PEP not yet scheduled - 2 Replies

Contingencies are all showing as cleared/completed but still no calls about PEP or orientation. How long does this usually take?

Greg in Washington

Updated 34 months ago

Boeing background/medical questions PLEASE HELP! - 9 Replies

I received a contingent offer today, I was going through the various forms I was sent when I came across a medical form. The form was asking all...

jordanh in Seattle, Washington

Updated 34 months ago

How long does it take for Boeing to get back to you after a phone interview ? - 24 Replies

I had a phone interview on Monday at 11:30 am for an engineering intern position, I don't know how it went and i haven't heard back from anyone yet....

Moee in snohomish, Washington

Updated 34 months ago

My Boeing journey time line - 20 Replies

Hi guys, I just wanted to share my time like with you. I have started applying for positions since January 2012. Had absolutely zero response up...

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington

Updated 34 months ago

Criminal History: exponged records? - 4 Replies

In reading thru these forums I'm seeing a lot about criminal history. What about exponged records?

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington

Updated 34 months ago

Got "invitation to interview" email and was asked to reply if interested.... Have not heard back yet - 3 Replies

Hey guys I got an email yesterday saying in a nutshell: "Congratulations! You have been selected to interview for position... on this...

Updated 34 months ago

long enough since verbal offer - 7 Replies

hey guys, I finished my interview at the end of jun, and global staffing called me at the mid july for giving me an offer in Boeing, she collected my...

Juliannrutt in Marysville, Washington

Updated 34 months ago

Boeing Resume - 18 Replies

hi all I was wondering if anyone out there can help me out with my resume.. I do know Boeing is using some sort of the electric device to scan...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.