Boeing Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (395) - Start a Discussion

chuck in Lynnwood, Washington

Updated 28 months ago

Employment History - 8 Replies

I recently graduated college and received a contingency offer from Boeing and everything has cleared except the background check so far, which should...

chuck in Lynnwood, Washington

Employment History

id like to ask you people for your opinion on my situation. im in the process of international background check and i didnt put in the other company...

ap in Snohomish, Washington

Updated 28 months ago

Just got a "Boeing Employment Applicatio​n" email - 3 Replies

Hey guys, Just got a Boeing Employment Applicatio​n. What does this mean exactly? Are the odds high for an interview after filling this out? Does...

yodafafoda in Marysville, Washington

Updated 28 months ago

Recruitment Process at Boeing - 1 Reply

I've always gone under the assumption that while applying online, it's safe to assume you're resume will never be seen. I'm having difficulty making...

Jabroni in Durham, North Carolina

Boeing Salary Negotiation

Greetings, Was recently offered a job at Boeing as a Design/Analysis EE. The salary came back lower than expected, especially given my experience...

ctown in Renton, Washington

Updated 28 months ago

filling out employment application - 2 Replies

Hi, I had an interview recently (3 weeks ago) that I'm still waiting to hear from but now I got another employment application to fill out for an...

Mike in Austin, Texas

Updated 29 months ago

Help, Which offer should i pick - 3 Replies

I am stuck between two intern offers and i am not sure which one to pick. The first one is for Boeing IDS which requires a security clearance (not...

homedefender83 in Everett, Washington

Updated 29 months ago

The day has finally come TIMELINE. - 45 Replies

So I received my fed ex package last week and found out yesterday that I have been cleared for hire. Today I received my start date and p.e.p time....

Siobhan in Seattle, Washington

Updated 29 months ago

Under Consideration - What was your wait time? - 2 Replies

Hello everyone, I've been reading through many of the past posts and I have found so many entries to be helpful. I have been applying off and on...

Moving back in DFW, Texas

Updated 29 months ago

Dismissed cases in background check? - 8 Replies

Has anybody had issues with not disclosing a case that was dismissed? I recently had a small misdemeanor (disorderly conduct) that was put into...

College in San Diego, California

Updated 29 months ago

Entry Level Engineer - 10 Replies

Hi there, I am glad to know that there is a site to share part of your Boeing experience. I received an offer early February and until then two...

Updated 29 months ago

Has anyone been hire after they found out you lied on aplication to protect your medical condition - 1 Reply

Has anyone been hired after the background check showed you lied about your degree. Even tho the job did not require one. I was six credits short of...

Updated 29 months ago

Boeing Job Listing in Greenville, SC - 5 Replies

I've seen multiple, recent job listings for an Avionics Technician with Boeing in Greenville, SC. I thought the listings were odd, because I was not...

Lost in Seattle, Washington

Updated 29 months ago

Boeing or Liberty Mutual (Safeco) - 1 Reply

Currently, I have offers from both companies to join their IT organizations. The Boeing position is for their ITCFP program (3 year rotation with...

6 credits short in Seatac, Washington

Updated 29 months ago

Background Checks - 73 Replies

I recently accepted a position as an Assembler at the North Charleston plant. I am currently waiting on the background check to be completed by...

DKEngr in Lansing, Michigan

Electrophysics Engineer

Did anyone interview for Electrophysics Engineer in the Seattle area? I interviewed in February 2012. I am still under consideration? Did anyone...

other Boeing forums?

Hey ya'll... This forum is great, but what other Boeing forums have you found??

Updated 29 months ago

Has any one got a offer to work in the boeing 47-76 building? - 8 Replies

I got an offer to work in Everett building 47-76, which is ERC Training building.

Updated 29 months ago

2nd shift - 2 Replies

Is there any training on 2nd shift? Or does it all happen on first shift?

vuorski in Snohomish, Washington

Updated 29 months ago

background check - 4 Replies

Hi, I applied for the manufacturing planner position in January and recently I got the employment application to fill out and after that I got an...

Updated 29 months ago

IAM 751 - 6 Replies

I noticed there was a -.04 cent COLA recently. I wonder if they would take that out of our offers from those of us who have not started yet? I'm...

BCAengineer in California

Updated 29 months ago

plastics assembler - 1 Reply

So I just got offered a job at the puyallup boeing as a plastics assembler. does anyone know any info on this job and is the puyallup boeing stable?...

Updated 29 months ago

All CLEARED for hire! - 8 Replies

I got my PEP appt and orientation all scheduled! Orientation May 18! Wow quite a ways out!

Updated 29 months ago

background check - 8 Replies

Hi, I applied for the manufacturing planner position in January and recently I got the employment application to fill out and after that I got an...

Updated 29 months ago

What are the odds? - 1 Reply

Hey guys, I've been wanting to work for Boeing for a long time, and finally I am in the position to apply. I am just finishing up a Chem E degree...

jason in Seattle, Washington

Updated 30 months ago

Interview for Inspector Assembly B on Jan 5th 2012 - 16 Replies

I interviewed for a Inspector Assembly B on Jan 5th 2012 at the Everett, WA location. The interview went really well I think. At the interivew they...

rrruschman in Tacoma, Washington

Updated 30 months ago

Background check - 4 Replies

This long wait is so frustrating.. what is the maximum time for the background check to be completed, please share your timelines.. Mine is already 2...

justforfunfish in Mount Vernon, Washington

Updated 30 months ago

Boeing online employment application - 17 Replies

I applied for a position about a year ago and recieved an interview. Afterwards, I recieved an email that said I was under consideration, but needed...

justforfunfish in Mount Vernon, Washington

Updated 30 months ago

Past Conviction / Guilty Questions on Boeing Application - 15 Replies

I am curious as to the specific questions that are on the Boeing Job Application in regards to past Convictions / Ever been found Guilty / etc. Does...

dk2good in Arlington, Washington

Updated 30 months ago

After the interview were you given a paper? - 21 Replies

I went to a interview Jan 25th, And was given a paper at the end by HR, Stating our goal is to provide you with the results of your interview within...

Erin in Austin, Texas

Updated 30 months ago

How long before an offer or a rejection? - 1 Reply

I applied for an entry level analyst job with Boeing-Charleston middle of January 2012. Two weeks later I received an email notification to complete...

vdcptv in Tacoma, Washington

Helper Manufacturing @ Auburn Wa - anyone got hired yet?

hey guys, been reading a lot about Boeing on this website after months of applying for a job at Boeing, i finally got an email confirmation...

Pa bound in Jacksonville, Florida

Updated 30 months ago

Boeing Offer Timeline - 4 Replies

I recently received a verbal offer on 2/28 for an internship. Approximately how long does it take to get the official offer letter?

mike82 in Raleigh, North Carolina

Average engineer salaries

CDWA in Kirkland, Washington

Internal job postings

Can someone currently at Boeing discuss the breakdown between internal job postings and external job postings? How many jobs are just posted...

former1 in Wichita, Kansas

Updated 30 months ago

Boeing relocation benefits - 7 Replies

Does anyone have any first hand experience with Boeing's relocation benefits? Specifically, do they offer any home sale assistance benefits?

UCman in San Diego, California

Updated 30 months ago

My timeline and start date...can we change the start date?? - 2 Replies

Applied 1/20/2012 Email on 2/13 Interview 2/17 Offer 3/5 All Clear 3/15 The problem is they want me to start next week or the following week,...

coho in Issaquah, Washington

Updated 31 months ago

Counter Offer/Salary Negotiation with Boeing - 6 Replies

Does anyone have any experience negotiating salary with Boeing? If so was it approved and at what percentage? Any tips or input on the counter...

jbass350z in Mandeville, Louisiana

Clarification on 401k and Savings plan

My interpretation of the retirement plan, is that Boeing puts in 3/4/5% into the Salaried Savings plan, then matches 6% into the 401k, resulting in...

BrandonW62 in Santa Clara, California

Assistance in getting my resume looked at and also an interview for a summer internship position at either Boeing or Lockheed

So I just got started in the past 2 months or so looking for a summer internship. I am in my second year studying mechanical engineering at Santa...

Updated 31 months ago

Process Analyst interview questions - 9 Replies

I was invited for a face-to-face interview for process analyst position. Anyone with sample questions that are asked? I know the ask STAR questions,...

XaeroR35 in Mandeville, Louisiana

Updated 31 months ago

Offer Negotiations / Relocation Assistance? - 2 Replies

I recently interviewed for a position within Boeing and received an offer, which was around 10% lower than my acceptable pay rate. I had a friend who...

sxm777 in Cazenovia, New York

Updated 31 months ago

Training 2nd shift? - 14 Replies

If the job is for 2nd shift, I wonder if the training will be on 1st or 2nd shift? It seems like it would be on 1st but I don't know?

Updated 31 months ago

Failed interview. - 3 Replies

So I am no longer under consideration anymore for the two jobs I interviewed for. My questions is are my chances screwed now for future positions of...

Jagan in Denton, Texas

Updated 31 months ago

Work Verification by Boeing before making job offer. - 6 Replies

Hello All, I have some work experience in India, and now I am working in US as Engineer. I am applying in Boeing on their website. I was...

Updated 31 months ago

Assembler Weld & Duct B ? Commercial Airplanes Div. - 1 Reply

Has anyone on this forum applied for this position at the Auburn facility or any other plant? If so have you had an interview or any offers. I am...

Updated 31 months ago

Speeding tickets on the background - 2 Replies

I got a speeding ticket a few months ago. I faught it and all they did was reduce the fine a little. Anyway, what I'm getting at is somebody was...

yodafafoda in Stanwood, Washington

Updated 31 months ago

Where to go for info on PET program(s)? - 2 Replies

Hello. I'm a newbie. I see how people are going through the PET program, but I don't know how/where to access info about it. I'd like to get a...

zeekers in Oak Harbor, Washington

Updated 31 months ago

Boeing and SSDI - 2 Replies

I've been reading the boards and I haven't found anything about how Boeing feels in regards to hiring SSDI (disabled) people that want and need to go...

seaaz in Bothell, Washington

Updated 31 months ago

How long after an interview in Dec. 2011? (assembler, Everett WA) - 11 Replies

I know this question has been asked before in the past but operations and procedures have changed since then. So, I was wondering if anybody who has...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.