Boeing, Charleston Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 181)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Tina in Cross, South Carolina

30 months ago

Phone interview Next Tuesday.. Any of you care to enlighten me on how many questions and what kind of questions will be asked? 30 mintes can be a long time !! And Thank you Anthony.. your process posts are why I applied!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anthony Hankinson in Charleston, South Carolina

30 months ago

Tina, congratulations. The phone interview, as I remember it, is nothing to be nervous about. Boeing uses the SMART format, which stands for Situation with Metrics, Actions, Results, and Tie-in. Be sure to look that up online to prepare and to set yourself up for success. Its hard to feel confident while participating in a phone interview because you can't "read" or gage how well you're doing based on nonverbal feedback. Just be sure to answer the questions thoroughly and take your time. Write the questions down, if that helps, and think about your answer before you begin with your response. You're going to do fine. I look forward to meeting you once you start at Boeing SC. I speak at all of the new hire orientations now, so I look forward to seeing your name the roster. Glad I could help and thank you for the accolades.

By the way, if any of you are interested in my story, I just had the opportunity to be interviewed as a representative of Boeing, by Salary.com, to be featured in an article around the first week in September. The article is intended to be a really inspirational piece, so be on the lookout for that.

Good luck to you all,

Anthony

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Just a reminder, if anyone reading these post has a current experience to share, please do so. I would like to maintain the transparency of the hiring process and have it continue to be as detailed and accurate as possible.

Thank you,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sam in Mooresville, North Carolina

29 months ago

Phone interview tomorrow! I'm so incredibly excited but just as nervous. This forum has been very informative and I plan on using everything I've read in some way or another. But I have some questions that I was wondering about. Like what if you dont know anything about planes? I mean I was an aviation ordnance tech but that certainly has nothing to do with building planes. So my question is how much should I know about this assembler position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

Sam, Good luck today. You obviously know enough to meet the minimum requirements of which they are looking for or they wouldn't have scheduled an interview. So you're already qualified for the job, just help them see why you are a good fit for Boeing. Aircraft familiarization will come. They don't expect a lot of knowledge for entry level positions. Just speak about the skills you do have,practice good listening, be thorough with your responses to the interview questions, be concise, confident, and it doesn't hurt to express your eagerness to want to learn. You're going to do fine. Don't stress the phone interview.

Tina in Cross, South Carolina

29 months ago

I think I did well on the phone interview.. Next step is some email assessment. Thanks again Anthony, she did ask about FOD .. lol

sam in Mooresville, North Carolina

29 months ago

Thanks alot Anthony your last message really put me at ease. Im pretty excited about this opportunity and can't wait for the next steps to fall in-line with each other.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

greyx in Newburgh, Indiana

29 months ago

I had a phone interview about 3 weeks ago but the hiring manager never mentioned anything about the next step in the process or further contact. I'm still under consideration on the site but I'm debating if I should sent him an email to see what's going on.

The job posting was for multiple jobs within the company so I'm not sure if they would update my status if I wasn't considered after the phone interview. Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Boeing Bound in Florence, South Carolina

29 months ago

Now we wait...
Our class was the 4th class that Readysc has taught. We have been told that there are approximately 36 other people in line in front of us for these positions. Class 1 has already received their next interview and out of 19 people, 15 received offers, only nine ended up working for Boeing . 4 people of the 15 didn't pass the drug screen/background check and the other two people declined for one reason or another.

So, with no bad habits to speak of and a clean background, I remain pretty hopeful.

ONE MORE THING, I am not too excited about the pay... It is a lot less than what I expected. We all know that they pay you $12/ Hr . while in school, but what comes after that? They did tell us a number, and I am going to have to keep it to myself, but its not great. I personally am going to take a job a Boeing, with every intention to finish my degree in Electrical Engineering and while doing so, steadily progress up the ladder of Boeing.
Don't get me wrong, the pay isn't bad, it's just what I have been making in the past. However, to do something that I enjoy with a great long term future, that will make it worth it.

Anthony,

Just had a quick question. How long was your paid training phase? I am currently going through the WorkKeys testing and Phase 1 is next. Just wanted to know when they actually conducted background checks and drug screens. Do they conduct these between Phase 1 and 2 or do they send you to the paid training and conduct them before you are actually a Boeing employee? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

29 months ago

Anthony (or anyone else that can help),

Just had a quick question. How long was your paid training phase? I am currently going through the WorkKeys testing and Phase 1 is next. Just wanted to know when they actually conducted background checks and drug screens. Do they conduct these between Phase 1 and 2 or do they send you to the paid training and conduct them before you are actually a Boeing employee? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Audrey in Goose Creek, South Carolina

29 months ago

I'm confused as to how people are going from Ready SC to Boeing interviews. My husband was in the first class and not a single person was hired from it. He took the work keys and got top results. He was also in the top two of his class (they wouldnt share who was one or two). we feel his entire experience was a waste of time. how in the world can you be top of your class and never receive a reply from a boeing application?

29 months ago

Audrey,

I am not sure. I have questions myself. It seems as if it is a hit and miss with Boeing in SC. I know they have a huge job to do and some things do get lost in translation, so to speak. I've actually had interviews directly with Boeing but never heard anything from them. I applied through ReadySC and finally going to take WorkKeys and hopefully get into Phase 1. Initially, Phase 2 was suppose to only last 10 weeks. Now, its 6 months of training. My only concern is that I was terminated from a job over 5 years ago and I hope they dont send me through training and Phase 2 and not get hired on with Boeing. That would be a MAJOR waste of time.

29 months ago

greyx in Newburgh, Indiana said: I had a phone interview about 3 weeks ago but the hiring manager never mentioned anything about the next step in the process or further contact. I'm still under consideration on the site but I'm debating if I should sent him an email to see what's going on.

The job posting was for multiple jobs within the company so I'm not sure if they would update my status if I wasn't considered after the phone interview. Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Greyx:: I have had three jobs art Boeing to date, and each time the process varied greatly. Coming in as a new hire, it was a couple of months before I heard anything. The second job, I had an offer within 48 hours, and the third, I had given up completely and moved on to drumming up another opportunity when I got an offer from an interview 3 months prior. All I can tell you its stay hopeful and try to understand that there are many moving parts that have to align for your offer to come.
Regarding emailing the hiring manager, GREAT IDEA, if its to thank them for their time. (my opinion)

SDNY03 in Charleston, South Carolina

29 months ago

All, I have not posted here for quite some time, since I started work I guess. The training at ready SC can take up to 10 weeks, depending on the position or skill set being hired in and trained for. As for pay, it’s not that great to start out but once in the doors .....look out for possibilities, they are wide open. Just like we were told growing up "it’s what you make of it".

I can offer this though, regardless of the offer you get for pay, make a counter offer for at least 10K a year more. They CANNOT... withdrawal the offer the first go around and if they don’t offer more, they will just give you another 3 days to decide to accept or decline.

@ Audrey, Please don’t take this wrong or let me upset you. However, I have never in the two years with company seen a class where NO body was hired, that is most likely never going to happen unless they cancel the hiring requisition and people affected would be notified of such a thing, and if that is the case they will have to re-visit the ones that were in line and completed training. I hate to say it, but there has to be something more to it than that.

I do wish all of you the very best of luck, Boeing is a phenomenal place to work. Keep in mind if you are worried about pay, then watch the Boeing job site for a job that is not in the entry level scale. We hear folks all the time complain about pay, but they forget, we all had the option to accept or decline.

29 months ago

Boeing Bound in Florence, South Carolina said: Now we wait...
Our class was the 4th class that Readysc has taught. We have been told that there are approximately 36 other people in line in front of us for these positions. Class 1 has already received their next interview and out of 19 people, 15 received offers, only nine ended up working for Boeing . 4 people of the 15 didn't pass the drug screen/background check and the other two people declined for one reason or another.

So, with no bad habits to speak of and a clean background, I remain pretty hopeful.

ONE MORE THING, I am not too excited about the pay... It is a lot less than what I expected. We all know that they pay you $12/ Hr . while in school, but what comes after that? They did tell us a number, and I am going to have to keep it to myself, but its not great. I personally am going to take a job a Boeing, with every intention to finish my degree in Electrical Engineering and while doing so, steadily progress up the ladder of Boeing.
Don't get me wrong, the pay isn't bad, it's just what I have been making in the past. However, to do something that I enjoy with a great long term future, that will make it worth it.

Anthony,

I am pretty sure the background check happens between phase 1 and 2. Can't remember for sure but I believe that's the case.

29 months ago

Thanks for the assist SDNY03

Nursemom in Charleston, South Carolina

29 months ago

Well, my husband started his journey a year ago with the blitz that sctechjobs did back last August. After completing the initial application in, I think, August of 2011 it was all the way to January until he received notice that he was to start Phase I training. He transitioned directly into Phase II and has been there since March I think. Today he received his offer of employment contingent on passing his drug screen. It has been a long process, but we are happy that it is behind us and he can begin as an official Boeing employee. As others have said the starting pay is not stellar, but we hope that is short lived. His plan is to remain at Boeing for the long haul and we sincerely believe that the effort and "dues" he is paying now will be rewarded down the line. You have to start somewhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

Anthony Hankinson in Charleston, South Carolina said: Thanks for the assist SDNY03

Anthony,

Did your process follow the following breakdown:
-Application to readySC
-Phone interview
-Battery Assessment
-WorkKeys
-Phase 1
-Background check/drug screen
-Phase 2
-Interview with Boeing itself
-Another background check/drug screen
-OFFICIAL BOEING EMPLOYEE

29 months ago

Boeing Bound in Florence, South Carolina said: Anthony,

Did your process follow the following breakdown:
-Application to readySC
-Phone interview
-Battery Assessment
-WorkKeys
-Phase 1
-Background check/drug screen
-Phase 2
-Interview with Boeing itself
-Another background check/drug screen
-OFFICIAL BOEING EMPLOYEE

Boeing Bound: my experience differed slightly. It went as follows
From what I remember;
-Battery assessment
-work keys
-Phase 1
-phone interview
-Boeing interview
-background check/screening
-Boeing employee
-Phase 2 (3 months)
-6 month "probationary" period ends

I am aware that the probationary period is served as a contractor now , but I don't believe that you have to interview again after that.
Not sure about that thou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

greyx in Evansville, Indiana

29 months ago

Anthony Hankinson in Charleston, South Carolina said: Greyx:: I have had three jobs art Boeing to date, and each time the process varied greatly. Coming in as a new hire, it was a couple of months before I heard anything. The second job, I had an offer within 48 hours, and the third, I had given up completely and moved on to drumming up another opportunity when I got an offer from an interview 3 months prior. All I can tell you its stay hopeful and try to understand that there are many moving parts that have to align for your offer to come.
Regarding emailing the hiring manager, GREAT IDEA, if its to thank them for their time. (my opinion)

Thanks for your reply Anthony. It helped to put me at ease. I'll just be patient and keep applying to jobs/try to find a part time job in the meantime. Thanks again for your help.

29 months ago

Greyx: good luck, and keep us posted on your status.

All I want for Xmas is a Boeing Job in Ladson, South Carolina

28 months ago

Anthony, let me give you a big online “hug” for posting your experience for the benefit of all of us ! Thank You.
I am chasing the dream of working for Boeing. You have inspired me to confirm and add a little info to continue to encourage everyone:
I applied through SCtechjobs in Aug :Assembly/Fabricator – I am under consideration for Fabricator B now with Boeing..still.

-App to readySC - Make sure you meet requirements, do a functional resume if its been awhile
-Phone interview – 40 min – smart interview, situational questions, read from a prompter it seemed..lol
-Battery Assessment
-WorkKeys – sit close for Observation (done Sept 22)
-Email Received : Monday Oct 1: offering phase 1, MUST SEND BACK CONFIRMATION WITH PERSONAL INFO/ US CITIZEN CONFIMATION. – FAILURE TO RESPOND BY OCT 5, withdrawal.
Phase 1: scheduled Oct 8, 2012 yes - next week! I was informed that Background checks will start after.
What IS different? The schedule. Its 1 week. Monday–Thursday. Everyday ending time is DIFFERENT according to the schedule sent.
Phase I:
Day 1: Intro to aviation, Safety, half hr Lunch, Foreign Obj debris, Comms/teamwork ( 3 hrs!) - 4:00pm
Day 2: Boeing Info session,Phase II info, Aircraft fam., Confined space and F.cell entry, L,Torque,tooling,measuring tools. - 4:30
Day 3: drilling (2hr),Fasteners, sealant, L, Drill n fastener Lab(6hr) – 5:30
Day 4: Computer skills, tour(3hr), L, Course review, Exam, course completion, HR process(3hr) – 6pm

For working students this schedule alone could be disastrous! I don’t have children but I can imagine planning is paramount.
Note: Monday Oct 1was the closing date for another Boeing “cattle call” through sctechjobs – from Sept. 18! They were looking for 2000 applicants then close out. Keep trying!

- All I want ..
Summerville/Ladson area

28 months ago

All I want for Xmas,
Thanks for the "hug"and for the excellent information you have provided enabling others behind you in their journey to stay informed. Maybe you can give me a high five when I speak at your orientation to Boeing. I speak at them all so I can't wait to see you there. You've made it! It sh
ould all be down hill from here. ReadySC doesn't conduct phase 1 training just for fun, you're pretty much in the door. Don't lose your focus though.

Good luck and see you soon,
Anthony

28 months ago

Everyone, thanks for your understanding. I type a lot of these messages on my phone and I know that many of my post have some pretty ridiculous typos. :-) I don't always catch them all before I post my comment.

Anyhow, good luck to you all.

Anthony

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NatG in Kanata, Ontario

22 months ago

SDNY03, hi!
So you said that after they made a final job offer they can't just decline my candidacy after my counter-offer? So if they won't accept my counter offer, they will get back with the original one and then it'll be up to me - take it or leave it?

I'm not that worried about the money (I only asked more 2.5% of my base salary), but about the start date to be a week later... Plus, I meet the eligibility criteria for a relocation package that wasn't included in the original offer, so i mentioned it in my counter offer.
now i'm afraid they will decline:-(

Hopeful in SC in Huger, South Carolina

19 months ago

Hey everyone. I have an interview with a Boeing supervisor, but for a position within the plant for New Breed. Does this give me a good chance of getting into Boeing at some point? Would I have to go through all the testing you have detailed here after say being in this position for a considerable amount of time? I'm not even really clear as to what the position entails, as I've just been offered a job at New Breed and have orientation this Friday. The temp agency that got me this job called me today and told me Boeing wanted to interview me for a New Breed position within the plant. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Capt_Mom in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

19 months ago

Most of the posts are over a year old now... What is the best way to apply? I've applied directly on the Boeing site, but I see most have gone through ReadySC. I went to ReadySC, but didn't see anyway to upload an application or to even create an account on their site. Am I headed in the right direction?

Creek_Mom in Goose Creek, South Carolina

19 months ago

I apply directly at Boeing and also Chipton Ross is hiring for the new fabrications plant as a temp (12 months) to perm position. My husband started out with Global and has made it to supervisor in 4.5 years :) No he can't give a good word for me until I actually get an interview but I will keep on trying...Good Luck

Petrock in New Port Richey, Florida

16 months ago

Anthony Hankinson in Charleston, South Carolina said: Just a reminder, if anyone reading these post has a current experience to share, please do so. I would like to maintain the transparency of the hiring process and have it continue to be as detailed and accurate as possible.

Thank you,

I had worked for Boeing as an AMT in the Puget Sound area of Washington State from 2008 to 2012. That position required a fairly straight forward hiring process...online application, phone interview invitation, phone interview, an offer of employment in the mail with relocation material, company on-boarding. This all took place in a matter of weeks. Due to professional and domestic circumstances, I left Boeing to pursue other opportunities in aviation. My experience at Boeing was a positive one and had contemplated returning. when I saw that the South Carolina facility was pretty much up and running and was looking for Flight Readiness Technicians. I applied online just see if I had second chance. A week later I was offered to take the Online Battery Assessment, which I did. Then a week or so later I received a phone interview invitation in which I participated in several weeks later. Then a week later I get an e-mail from Boeing Global Staffing with the "Congratulations! You are currently under consideration for one or more positions at The Boeing Company. Before proceeding further, you are required to fully complete a Boeing online Employment Application" I did this thinking now I have a really good shot at a 'face to face' interview and maybe being hired. I was surprised that I made it this far in process. So a week or so later I thought I would visit the BESS page and see what my job status was. To my horror I saw I was "no longer under consideration." It blew me out of the water. With 25+ yrs of aviation experience including Boeing, this confounded me. Just goes to show when you think your almost at the finish line, things can go terribly wrong.

charleston2002 in charleston, South Carolina

12 months ago

applied in dec for assembly b and status is still saying under consideration? are they looking at my app?

Bunni in Columbia, South Carolina

11 months ago

Under consideration for a position for Boeing in Charleston. What kind of drug screening do they have? I just had hair cut for a position I didn't get can someone tell me if I will be losing more hair for a job I may or may not get?????

GLASS IS HALF FULL in Charleston, South Carolina

11 months ago

Anthony, I must say Congratulations to you! Your story is very inspiring! Just wanted to share my story as well.

I began looking for employment in the aviation field right after christmas as I moved back down to SC from out of state. About a week later, got an email from a placement agency inviting me for an opportunity to work for Boeing. Was able to come in and do a 2 hr assessment test for a systems assembler position mid january. I had been out of aviation (navy Aviation Electronics Tech) for a few years so I unfortunately timed out right at the very last portion of the test. Two weeks later was able to try for the more harder 4 hr structural mechanics assessment test... and again I timed out. All the while I had been checking out Boeing site as well as readysc site and applying there for anything I felt was in my background/qualifications. I applied with readysc for a position mid january... and got an email for a face-to-face interview this week. In the email it says if it goes successful, then I will need to do the workkeys assessment. I've been brushing up on my aviation skills since the "timed out" instances and I am not going to give up on trying to get my foot in the door. I agree with a lot of other posts on here and it does get very nerve racking when going thru the "hurry up and wait" ordeal of submitting applications and getting a response (be it good or bad), but persistence and patience is key! Until I hear a fat lady sing, I'm going to keep trying and stay optimistic that things will work out for the best. If this go around doesn't work out, then I plan on going to a school to get my A&P license. Aviation and Boeing is where I'd like to be and hopefully this works out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rocboy007 in Florence, South Carolina

11 months ago

First I would just like to say thank you to Anthony for your inspirational words of wisdom!

I have already completed my face-to-face interview at the beginning of this month and it was successful. Im now waiting on the email to finish the rest of my WorkKeys testing which I have already scheduled to take next week whether I have to pay out of pocket or not. Im hoping to receive the email by tomorrow to take with me. My question is has anyone experienced a delay in receiving the email? Now I do take in the fact that we did have inclement weather the last two weeks.

send us east in Lynnwood, Washington

10 months ago

I have a question for Anthony or whoever may have an answer. My understanding is that Boeing in Charleston is struggling trying to find good help working on the 787. I hear that mandatory overtime is driving everyone crazy and they feel like they have no life there. This is coming from a few who actually do work there as Flight Techs. Here's my question....there are many people in Everett who have applied for the Flight Readiness position who are highly skilled workers already with Boeing who just want to transfer to the east coast. Rumors are flying around here that Charleston doesn't want anyone from Everett because they are union workers; however, if one wanted to continue with the union then obviously, they would not be applying for a job at a non-union place. If this is true and Charleston will not even consider hiring anyone from Washington because an individual is part of the union, then this is discrimination!! On to a second rumor....Charleston is assembling a team to come out the Everett and do interviews to transfer there. If this is the case, that would be GREAT, but which of these rumors is true. Does anyone even know for sure? I know that everyone who applied for the Inspector positions were turned down...including a couple who have been inspectors for a long time.

Petrock in New Port Richey, Florida

10 months ago

send us east in Lynnwood, Washington said: I have a question for Anthony or whoever may have an answer. My understanding is that Boeing in Charleston is struggling trying to find good help working on the 787. I hear that mandatory overtime is driving everyone crazy and they feel like they have no life there. This is coming from a few who actually do work there as Flight Techs. Here's my question....there are many people in Everett who have applied for the Flight Readiness position who are highly skilled workers already with Boeing who just want to transfer to the east coast. Rumors are flying around here that Charleston doesn't want anyone from Everett because they are union workers; however, if one wanted to continue with the union then obviously, they would not be applying for a job at a non-union place. If this is true and Charleston will not even consider hiring anyone from Washington because an individual is part of the union, then this is discrimination!! On to a second rumor....Charleston is assembling a team to come out the Everett and do interviews to transfer there. If this is the case, that would be GREAT, but which of these rumors is true. Does anyone even know for sure? I know that everyone who applied for the Inspector positions were turned down...including a couple who have been inspectors for a long time.

I too have also heard the rumors when I was at Boeing in Everett. I have applied both internally and externally for the Flight Readiness Technician position at Boeing SC 6 times when the opening came up including a current "under consideration" for that position. If I fail this time I can only
conclude that the rumors may be true.(I was considered a good AMT by my co-workers and Team Leads,
so I don't think my job performance was suspect.)

send us east in Lynnwood, Washington

10 months ago

Petrock in New Port Richey, Florida said: I too have also heard the rumors when I was at Boeing in Everett. I have applied both internally and externally for the Flight Readiness Technician position at Boeing SC 6 times when the opening came up including a current "under consideration" for that position. If I fail this time I can only
conclude that the rumors may be true.(I was considered a good AMT by my co-workers and Team Leads,
so I don't think my job performance was suspect.)

Everyone I know who applied for that position is still under consideration as well. This will be "our" 3rd attempt at applying and staying under consideration for a long time before it being changed to no longer under consideration. I know a few of the people who have applied and they are AWESOME workers and very knowledgeable about their job. Well, the job is now closed, so I guess we'll see how it goes. Good luck to you Petrock. Good luck to us all!!

big bear

9 months ago

I got a felony 13 yes ago n I jus completed the unpaid training will boeing hire me

we build jets in Seneca, South Carolina

8 months ago

big bear said: I got a felony 13 yes ago n I jus completed the unpaid training will boeing hire me

Yes a person with a record can.They check court records by the counties you lived in DO NOT OMIT ANY INFO....I applied for a pardon in SC and got it...you should look into that...

8 months ago

Well, I start my Phase One training this week. Am nervous and excited. Not worried about drug test, but I am about the background part. Don't have the worst history but not one that is squeaky clean either.

8 months ago

Rocboy007 in Florence, South Carolina said: First I would just like to say thank you to Anthony for your inspirational words of wisdom!

I have already completed my face-to-face interview at the beginning of this month and it was successful. Im now waiting on the email to finish the rest of my WorkKeys testing which I have already scheduled to take next week whether I have to pay out of pocket or not. Im hoping to receive the email by tomorrow to take with me. My question is has anyone experienced a delay in receiving the email? Now I do take in the fact that we did have inclement weather the last two weeks.

It took a month from when I had my interview to taking the WorkKeys test.

Rocboy007 in Florence, South Carolina

8 months ago

Well I'm no longer in the process. Needed a 80 and Made a 79 on the final exam in Phase 1 so that kicked me out the program. I can apply again once they accept applications again. Good Luck to everybody. The pay is really good once you get hired on!!!

big bear

8 months ago

Did anyone else phase 2 training get canceled

GLASS IS STILL HALF FULL in CHARLESTON, South Carolina

8 months ago

big bear said: Did anyone else phase 2 training get canceled

Yes, got an email stating that due to manning and training requirements, phase 2 will not be moving forward currently. This hurry up and wait is nerve wrecking. Staying optimistic though and will wait it out. Sigh.

big bear

7 months ago

Did anyone get into phase 2 training

7 months ago

big bear said: Did anyone get into phase 2 training

Still a waiting game. Both the Assembler/fabricator and Quality Technician positions are not moving forward for phase 2 yet.

big bear

7 months ago

I got another email saying the same thing not moving forward yet

big bear in Florida

6 months ago

GLASS IS STILL HALF FULL in CHARLESTON, South Carolina said: Still a waiting game. Both the Assembler /fabricator and Quality Technician positions are not moving forward for phase 2 yet.

Did you get in this time around

6 months ago

big bear in Florida said: Did you get in this time around

there's still no movement yet. im waiting to get the call/email to take the next steps but im not holding my breath. the most recent job opening on Boeing's website for entry level was for Fabricator C. no telling how long this could take until the ball starts rolling again so im waiting but going to keep being productive in the mean time.

Meocia

6 months ago

I just got an update for the preparatory pet,that there are no classes available for this month so hopefully i will hear something soon#fingerscrossed

6 months ago

Boeing posted a job opening for fabricator specialist B today. while this is not the opening im waiting on, it does appear that things are beginning to move forward. hopefully soon...

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.