Boeing Resume

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

Tomiko in Seattle, Washington

76 months ago

Kurspy in Santa Monica, California said: Hello,

I definitely know how this stuff works and luckily have worked at Boeing. If you send me your resume I would be happy to help you with it!

Best,
Kur

hi Kur

what is your email?
thank

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Kurspy in Santa Monica, California

76 months ago

Kurspy@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kurspy in Santa Monica, California

76 months ago

Hello - you can e-mail me at geen.keebaw[at]gmail.com.

Best,
Kur

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bill Sm in Seattle, Washington

74 months ago

Tomiko, you definitely need to have certain words/phrases in the resume! Try the tips at www.geocities.com/BoeingJobTips/ as a guide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Moises Valdez in Victorville, California

67 months ago

Hi everyone,
I am currently looking for a job or internship as a mechanical engineer. I have my resume, but I do not know what employers are looking for any help would be appreciated. I would love to work for Boeing. I would love to know what they are looking for. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BCAengineer in California

67 months ago

There are fewer internship opportunities these days and the competition is fierce. I just did a search on the Boeing job board and there are only 9 internship positions open throughout the U.S. and 6 of them are in Anaheim. I have an ME degree but I was not an intern. I worked at smaller companies to gain experience before moving on to Boeing. You can read the job postings for exactly what qualities and skills are required. If you are still in college make sure you keep your GPA up and stay involved in extracurricular activities that strengthen your team building skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Thank you it means a lot what you said. I sent you my resume to your email. My GPA is not that great. I took college classes during high school so I did not do so well, but I got my AA degree a year after graduating. I am currently going to Cal Poly Pomona working on my Mechanical Engineer B.A. Degree. The down side is that I live and hour and a half away so it is hard for me to have team projects and groups. Any advise?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Sorry but I don't see anything in my email inbox

67 months ago

Anyways, I had a similar situation since I also lived a good distance from school. I started applying to Boeing jobs towards my junior and senior year in college but I also applied to smaller companies. I first interned with a contractor right out of college for six months then moved up to a larger manufacturing company in a full-time position that exposed me to aerospace industry customers like Boeing. That position gave me relevant experience and transferable skills to many of the Boeing job postings at the time. So I would advise looking for job opportunities that will build on those skills that Boeing seeks out. For example at my old company I was able to work in cross-functional teams to solve production issues which developed my communication and team working skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

You are helping me so much. I am a senior right now, and I am looking around 2 to 3 more years till I graduate. I also applied to GE Aviation. I do not know many companies that would take me.
I think I sent it to the wrong email. What is your email? If it is ok with you.

67 months ago

I'm always willing to help a fellow bronco. Email me at binon100@chapman.edu and we can discuss more offline.

67 months ago

It could be a variety of things, including the two that you mentioned. Maybe there weren't enough qualified candidates after the initial down-select process so HR decided to reopen the requisition. GPA is always a factor because its a quantifies your performance as an undergraduate, although many will argue about the effect of having multiple jobs, a family to take care of, etc, etc. My point is that not having a stellar GPA won't keep you out of a job. Work experience, demonstrated skills related to the job, and team working ability are by far, in my opinion, the biggest factor. The main goal is to be a well-rounded individual. I always tell students at career fairs that I would rather take the student with a 2.8 GPA who had an engineering (or related) internship and participated in school groups/projects rather than a student with a 3.5 GPA with nothing else to show. Just stick with it, keep applying and continue to visit career fairs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shago in New York, New York

62 months ago

"BCAengineer" I applied for a Systems Engineer 2 position in San Diego and after the close date I recieved an email from the BESS for a Online Enmployment Application, so I filled it out but I haven't recieved a call back or anything. This happened to me before with another position and after weeks of waiting, I got an email saying that it was filled. My question is how can I forward my resume to the hiring manager. Can you please give me some advice??

Thieng80@gmail.com in Everett, Washington

34 months ago

Hey can anybody help me get into Boeing? thank you!

yodafafoda in Marysville, Washington

34 months ago

Thieng80@gmail.com in Everett, Washington said: Hey can anybody help me get into Boeing? thank you!

When I first saw your comment, I couldn't help but chuckle. Then I thought to my self, SURE! I'll help you.

Here's what you have to do. Write a resume, then apply.

The only person that can 'get you into Boeing' is yourself!

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yungsaint843@gmail.com in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

32 months ago

I was under consideration for 8 months after i took my assessment test, then was emailed that the position has been filled. Is there anyone who can fix my resume for Boeing?

Juliannrutt in Marysville, Washington

29 months ago

Does anyone have any ideas for me I have been trying for a year to get in with keywords,changing resumes to the Job listing, I am on there website everyday applying and just can't get my foot in the door pleeeease help thx:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chaind t-da Desk in Enumclaw, Washington

29 months ago

WorkSource Washington is a state-run agency that holds informational sessions and workshops specifically for Boeing-minded job seekers. I attended the one on Monday at 8:30 in Auburn, and was instructed on how the resume-scanning system works, and how to incorporate attractive elements into my resume.
They also hold a resume workshop that is very useful too, and can guide you in aircraft technical training at some local colleges

Juliannrutt in Marysville, Washington

29 months ago

Chaind t-da Desk in Enumclaw, Washington said: WorkSource Washington is a state-run agency that holds informational sessions and workshops specifically for Boeing-minded job seekers. I attended the one on Monday at 8:30 in Auburn, and was instructed on how the resume-scanning system works, and how to incorporate attractive elements into my resume.
They also hold a resume workshop that is very useful too, and can guide you in aircraft technical training at some local colleges

Yah I have been looking into that here in Everett and the classes are always full! When I go to sign up:( but I will keep trying:)) THANKYOU so much for the reply :))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.