Boeing online employment application

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

BCAengineer in California

97 months ago

I'm not completely sure how NGC's process work but from my experience HR didn't take too long to schedule my initial interview, final interview, and extend me an offer. That was all in span of around a month. I would generally wait a week before getting back to HR about your interview status. You can probably find more info in the NGC forum:

www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/Northrop-Grumman.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin Graham in California

97 months ago

BCAengineer in California said: I'm not completely sure how NGC's process work but from my experience HR didn't take too long to schedule my initial interview, final interview, and extend me an offer. That was all in span of around a month. I would generally wait a week before getting back to HR about your interview status. You can probably find more info in the NGC forum:

www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/Northrop-Grumman.html

They called back today to set things up.

Thank you so much for your previous input. I currently work at Plant 42 (Site 2) and my wife is interviewing for a job on the B2 program (Site 4). So her getting a job would be very cool. We are both keeping our fingers crossed.

Thanks again,

Kevin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BCAengineer in California

97 months ago

Good luck and hope everything goes well. If all goes as planned you two will practically be neighbors. So if you work at Plant 2, I'm guessing you work for Lockheed Martin. I currently work for the resident of Site 1, just not at that site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin Graham in California

97 months ago

I actually work for the fire department. So technically I do not work at site 2, but in the site 2 parking lot, just north of runway 7-25.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

granthoward in Everett, Washington

94 months ago

My job statis has been "under consideration" for a Manufacturing PLanner position for about a month here in the Everett area. This is an entry level position and a position which is hired for throughout the Puget Sound area. With a recent strike over for the machinists union, I'm wondering if I might hear something soon, more than likely after the 1st of the year.
Should I be getting hopes up for a call....can a call to the HR department hurt to get some idea about what is happening regarding hiring at this time. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

srybin in Lynnwood, Washington

91 months ago

To Grant Howard.
How is your job status now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Endless Dream in Fort Myers, Florida

67 months ago

These are all good informations.
I got a congratulation email weeks ago,I finished application the day before and sent it out. However, I am not sure my online application went through at Boeing system. Is the system shows special message after sent the online application form? I really can not remember. I do not want to lose this opportunity.

Please share your experience.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sopear Im in Corvallis, Oregon

61 months ago

I've completed Boeing online application but need to go back to modify some parts of the application. I when into their web site and can't find the place that I can do this, can anyone tell me how can I re-edit Boeing online application?

Thanks in advance

yodafafoda

58 months ago

Sopear Im in Corvallis, Oregon said: I've completed Boeing online application but need to go back to modify some parts of the application. I when into their web site and can't find the place that I can do this, can anyone tell me how can I re-edit Boeing online application?

Thanks in advance

You will not be able to edit it unless they send you another one - for a different job. At that time you will get access to the one you already filled out, with the freedom to add/change/update your information.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fik in Seattle, Washington

58 months ago

I have been applying to Boeing positions in the Seattle area since about late September. A friend that started to apply about the same time (with similar qualifications)already is hired and working.

He told me something about how the first round of the application process is a computer program looking for key words in resume.

My question is: is this true? And if so where can I find the key words?

I have already customized each resume to each job using words from the job descriptions, what more do I need?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Info in Tacoma, Washington

58 months ago

Fik in Seattle, Washington said: I have been applying to Boeing positions in the Seattle area since about late September. A friend that started to apply about the same time (with similar qualifications)already is hired and working.

He told me something about how the first round of the application process is a computer program looking for key words in resume.

My question is: is this true? And if so where can I find the key words?

I have already customized each resume to each job using words from the job descriptions, what more do I need?

Try to use the words and terms in the Job Description and Competencies. Integrate those words into your resume or cover letter. You can also make a Summary of Qualifications section in your resume and put the phrases from JD and C, but try to paraphrase a bit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

justforfunfish in Mount Vernon, Washington

54 months ago

so there is a 2nd application after job has been offered to you....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

yodafafoda in Marysville, Washington

54 months ago

justforfunfish in Mount Vernon, Washington said: so there is a 2nd application after job has been offered to you....

OK, I see what you are talking about now...
The initial application is just a brief one... On the career website.
If they like your resume, they will send you a FULL application. That's where you put ALL your details.

54 months ago

is that where they ask about medical and vision on conflict of interest( after they have offered the job to you) or before your interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

yodafafoda in Marysville, Washington

54 months ago

no...
It should have been before the job offer, and before the interview...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

well im not gonna get the dream job of my life now that i messed that all up.....i messed my familys life up now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.