Health Benefits question

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 101)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Moee in snohomish, Washington

26 months ago

Does anyone know what our family of 5 might expect for medical/dental costs in a union position w/ Boeing (employee, spouse, and 3 minor children)?

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yodafafoda in Marysville, Washington

26 months ago

I pay $19+ each check for my whole family. It depends on which plan you pick. I think there are three... I picked the 'middle' one...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

19? As in nineteen? Really? That's all???

Jeff

26 months ago

Hey is there any way of finding out any info if u haven't got a email after ur interview . profile says still considered. its been 2 weeks. I saw on one forum there was a person that left a number to call . wasn't sure if I should call it and ask questions or just wait

26 months ago

Moee in snohomish, Washington said: 19? As in nineteen? Really? That's all???

Nineteen...
You heard right

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

Jeff said: Hey is there any way of finding out any info if u haven't got a email after ur interview . profile says still considered. its been 2 weeks. I saw on one forum there was a person that left a number to call . wasn't sure if I should call it and ask questions or just wait

You just have to wait

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff

26 months ago

Thanks just sucks waiting that's all anxious.

26 months ago

sorry the wait is so tough...hoping you hear soon.

Jeff

26 months ago

I hope so . I know 2 weeks isn't that long . just seeing other people geting offers and my wifes interview was on July 25 so its nerve racking and to see still under consideration is a good thing still

26 months ago

Tell her to keep applying anyway until she gets an offer in writing.
Maybe she's in a pool of possibilities --- if people ahead of her fall out due to various reasons, she'll be next in line. But in the mean time she should continue to apply

Jeff

26 months ago

Wow they actually puy people in pools and if somthing doesn't work out then they go with the next candiate . well I just pray she has a chance . She said they loved her anwsers at the interview. so she really hoped for the job its stressful but she will keep applying .

26 months ago

I don't know if there is a special 'pool' or not... That is purely speculation.

I also totally get the anxiety... However it is out of your hands at this point. I know it's hard, but try not to speculate, over analyze or over think it.. You will make yourself crazy, and end up in a padded room LOL
;0)

Jeff

26 months ago

I agree it is what it is. . if they email my wife for the job. cool if not then keep on trying ..

Jeff

26 months ago

yodafafoda in Marysville, Washington said: I don't know if there is a special 'pool' or not... That is purely speculation.

I also totally get the anxiety... However it is out of your hands at this point. I know it's hard, but try not to speculate, over analyze or over think it.. You will make yourself crazy, and end up in a padded room LOL
;0)

She got the job. just now . now waiting for email for drug screen. where usually is the drug screen at. she was offered 2nd shift and working in Everett

26 months ago

Ahhhh CONGRATS!!! That's awesome. They have different drug screen locations I think based on where you live. My hsuband was sent to Everett (Everett Mall way I think) and we live in Snohomish, just north of Monroe.

Jeff

26 months ago

She just signed her online papework just now . now waiting for drug screen info hopefully they email soon . wonder how long for background check and drug screen to take

26 months ago

Background check and drug screen were both done for my husband within
3 business days. He's still waiting for the contact about pre
employment processing.

Jeff

26 months ago

I meant do they email the drug screen to u the same day . she got her offer at 1pm and arounf 130 shred finished everything and sent it in . now were waiting for them to send the drug screen info .

Jeff

26 months ago

She is just wanting to get this stuff going . she is super excited

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington

26 months ago

Yay! Congratulations!

You should get 2 different emails today.

One to fill out paperwork for respirator use. One to schedule your Drug Test.

Jeff

26 months ago

Does it take a awhile . I know its been maybe 2 hours now since she got the offer . shes nervous and waiting for the email

26 months ago

Husband got drug test instructions a couple hours after he signed his electronic paperwork. If it takes longer I wouldn't be worried. He didn't get a respirator email.

Drug test contingency: should it say COMPLETED or CLEARED?

Jeff

26 months ago

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington said: Yay! Congratulations!

You should get 2 different emails today.

One to fill out paperwork for respirator use. One to schedule your Drug Test.

Were excited .. just waiting on email for drug screen info. does it take a while. she sent her online paperwork in like hour and half ago . so not sure how long does it take . all of her other stiff has green check marks . and back ground says pending

26 months ago

You will have it by the end of the day. I got mine around 4pm.

Jeff

26 months ago

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington said: You will have it by the end of the day. I got mine around 4pm.

So if u get it late today . u havd to get it done asap. Her profile already says backgrounds are pending wow there working pretty fast . everything else is geeen check marked . so that's a good sign

26 months ago

They do work fast. My offer was on Thursday as well.

My background cleared following Monday (1day) and Drug test following Wed (3 days) and I was called to setup PEP and Orientation that same Wed and was schedules for next week.

It will move FAST!

26 months ago

They will give you two business days to go in for the drug test...so if you get it late today then Fri or Mon for providing the sample.

If the people who schedule the drug test are the same as the ones who schedule PEP they are already gone for the day...(we just called about PEP scheduling). I bet your wife gets the drug test email today or tomorrow. :-)

Jeff

26 months ago

For what job. hers is assembly installer electrical systems b . Everett plant 2nd shift. So ur timeline went fast

26 months ago

My husbands is for everett 2nd shift as well....door assembly installation

Jeff

26 months ago

Moee in snohomish, Washington said: My husbands is for everett 2nd shift as well....door assembly installation

Happy for u guys . . 2nd shift is more pay

Jeff

26 months ago

No drug screen email today hopefully tomorrow.

26 months ago

Yup, you will see it tomorrow.

Jeff

26 months ago

Checked email and nothing figured her drug screen info would be emailed By now. should we email the hr lady that sent the offer to her . just to make sure.

Jeff

26 months ago

Moee in snohomish, Washington said: My husbands is for everett 2nd shift as well....door assembly installation

Checked email still nothing ..her back ground says still pending. but no email for drug screen.we emailed hr lady to ask what's going on . wasn't sure if we should have emailed her.

Jeff

26 months ago

Just got email for drug screen.

Jeff

26 months ago

Background stilk says pending . wonder how long it takes

26 months ago

Background check can take a couple of days to a week or longer.

Good news! My husband got the call today...PEP is Sept 10, 1st day of orientation the 14th! So excited for him!

Jeff

26 months ago

Moee in snohomish, Washington said: Background check can take a couple of days to a week or longer.

Good news! My husband got the call today...PEP is Sept 10, 1st day of orientation the 14th! So excited for him!

Congrats we just had the eye exam. drug screen. so now just waiting

Jeff

26 months ago

I have a question where is pep at

26 months ago

for my husband, e marginal way in seattle....same for orientation

Jeff

26 months ago

In Seattle same place for the interview

Jeff

26 months ago

Guess background isn't is fast as some peoples I seen that sum were done in a few days and others weeks hope my wifes is done pretty quick

26 months ago

Moee in snohomish, Washington said: Background check can take a couple of days to a week or longer.

Oh wow. you are whole month out.

Mine was scheduled following week.

Had my orientation today and report to work on Monday =)

26 months ago

A month out is ok :) Just so thankful he got the job.

Jeff

26 months ago

Moee in snohomish, Washington said: A month out is ok :) Just so thankful he got the job.

That's right. :-)

Jeff

26 months ago

Hopefully my wifes stuff is all good to go soon .leasr she got her eye exam and drug screen. done background pending

Jeff

26 months ago

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington said: They do work fast. My offer was on Thursday as well.

My background cleared following Monday (1day) and Drug test following Wed (3 days) and I was called to setup PEP and Orientation that same Wed and was schedules for next week.

It will move FAST!

What was ur timeline .

Jeff

25 months ago

Well drug screen done last Friday everything still says the same still pendimg on background check and not sure how long ua takes

Jeff

25 months ago

Verfications emailed they need to have my wife sign a release so her former employer can info. her. former job was tulalip . crazy that they just won't tell verfications . instead she has to sign a paper to make the process longer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff

25 months ago

Quick question u disclose on ur medical and they question it and they Boeing medical asks u to take documents to ur own Dr to clear u . so her Dr does but then todat another call from Boeing medical saying ok but ur cleared but can u do the job u applied for and the nurse sent her Dr again more paperwork to fill out. this was for a shoulder from 2011 . but her D r gave her a physical passes her .what else does Boeing want .she disclosed her pain mted . bit she nevertakes it so she just wanted to be honest . and disclose everything . now its holding the process

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.