My Boeing journey time line

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (21)

SeattleDude in Redmond, Washington

42 months ago

Hi guys, I just wanted to share my time like with you.

I have started applying for positions since January 2012.
Had absolutely zero response up until last month. I was
invited to one interview in Auburn plant and then week later
was invited to two interviews back to back. One in Seattle (25th July) and
one in Everett (26th July). Did not hear anything from the first two.
But was offered a job on the spot on last interview in Everett!

Here is my time line for the position that I got.

6/25 - Applied on-line
7/9 - Full Application Request journey
7/26 - Interview
7/26 - Offer on the spot at Interview and in 2 hours in Email
7/31 - All Contingencies cleared.

Currently waiting for the Staffing agent to call me and setup PEP and Orientation.

Very excited! How long does it take for them to call after All Contingencies been cleared?????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

SeattleDude in Redmond, Washington said: Hi guys, I just wanted to share my time like with you.

I have started applying for positions since January 2012.
Had absolutely zero response up until last month. I was
invited to one interview in Auburn plant and then week later
was invited to two interviews back to back. One in Seattle (25th July) and
one in Everett (26th July). Did not hear anything from the first two.
But was offered a job on the spot on last interview in Everett!

Here is my time line for the position that I got.

6/25 - Applied on-line
7/9 - Full Application Request journey
7/26 - Interview
7/26 - Offer on the spot at Interview and in 2 hours in Email
7/31 - All Contingencies cleared.

Currently waiting for the Staffing agent to call me and setup PEP and Orientation.

Very excited! How long does it take for them to call after All Contingencies been cleared?????

And I just got the call.

PEP is set for 8/6 and Orientation for 8/10 YAY!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

crg86 in Renton, Washington

42 months ago

That's awesome! What will you be doing and where will you be working? I have my PEP on the 20th of this month and my orientation on the 24th!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

crg86 in Renton, Washington said: That's awesome! What will you be doing and where will you be working? I have my PEP on the 20th of this month and my orientation on the 24th!

I will be an Aircraft Test Technician at Everett plant.

42 months ago

crg86 in Renton, Washington said: That's awesome! What will you be doing and where will you be working? I have my PEP on the 20th of this month and my orientation on the 24th!

What about you?

crg86 in Renton, Washington

42 months ago

I will be be a Manufacturing Planner up in Everett. Get ready a looooong commute! Hopefully they have van pools or something close by.

moee in snohomish, Washington

42 months ago

My husband was just interviewed and offered a position (door installation) on Aug 3rd. He accepted and did his e-signatures and urine test the same day. Got a call from a woman at Boeing on SATURDAY the 4th, she left a vmail and he called back and left her a vmail. I've been worried all weekend something is wrong (I'm paranoid like that). They touched bases and it's just a person from HR saying "hello" and what not. She said to expect background check to take 2-3 weeks, then for the firm offer to come through. I just hope all goes as planned. Our family needs this job so badly.

Congrats to you both on your new jobs!!

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington

42 months ago

Thank you!

My background took 1 day to clear. If it takes 2-3 weeks then they have some issues contacting/confirming what you put on resume. You can always call Verifications Inc and ask them what the process is and if you can do anything to help.

I Called them the next day after my offer LOL and I was pleasantly surprised when the lady checked my file and said that I am all Confirmed. About an hour later my contingency was cleared.

Call Verification Inc now if your background is not cleared yet.

42 months ago

I think she must have meant contingencies vs BG check. His BG check cleared last night (took 2 days)...so all that's left is the drug test result. He gave his sample last Friday.

Jeff

42 months ago

Sounds like there hiring really fast in sum dept. this has been week # 2 now since her interview they told her they liked her and she had said thet loved her anwsers during the interview just hate the not knowing part. she applied for a assembly installer electrical b.. hopwfully she hears somthing

Jeff

42 months ago

Moee in snohomish, Washington said: I think she must have meant contingencies vs BG check. His BG check cleared last night (took 2 days)...so all that's left is the drug test result. He gave his sample last Friday.

Was ur husband interview in Seattle back on July 25 .my wife had hers there I guess it just takea time and how many they need . she's just getting anxious

Jeff

42 months ago

Her profile says under consideration still id say that's a good sign just hope she gets it. she has a paper they gave her saying 3 weeks but I see people on here not waiting 3 weeks so its cool u guys are getting hired just pray she does too.

42 months ago

Aug 3 in Everett. It was an offer same day as interview/door assembly installation

42 months ago

Jeff I will certainly pray for her ...

Jeff

42 months ago

Ty

Jeff

42 months ago

They had so many people in Seattle like 30 or so cubicals for interviews . so I bet it will take time. just hate the not knowing part. she's happy to be interviewed and they seemed to like her she has a navy background . I sure hope she makes it

Jeff

42 months ago

Plus she doesn't know how many they were gonna hire for her postion. it was foe a assembly installer electrical systems b.

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington

42 months ago

I had Interview for the same Installer Electrical Systems b position on 25th at 11am as well.

Interview went very well. Was told that I would hear something back.

But I also had interview on 26th and was offered position on the spot while I was there.

My buddy has similar interview at Seattle office for the installer position and he was given offer in the email by the time he got back home from interview in Seattle.

Good luck to you! I think as long as you are still "Under consideration" in your account, you still have a good chance!

Jeff

42 months ago

Thanks . did ur friend get the assmebly. installer electrical b postion or was it somthing diffrent

Jeff

42 months ago

Well my wife has a letter saying 3 weeks hopefully soon she will hear somthing she has a navy back ground in that postion she applied for

42 months ago

Drug test now reads "complete" so we're hoping to get his start date soon. The contingencies just went way faster than we expected...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.