Bonnier Corporation Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Bonnier Corporation?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

peachykeen in Orlando, Florida

60 months ago

Well, I had two interviews with Bonnier before being offered my job. The first one was directly with the director of editorial for my magazine. He was so welcoming and friendly, and it was a very casual interview, where they wanted to know about my interests, talents, experience, the usual. There were any hockey HR-type questions about my strengths and weaknesses, or anything like that. It was real! Then I spoke briefly with someone in HR about the job and whatnot, then a few weeks later, I was called in for an interview with the person who is now my immediate supervisor, and we chatted for a bit casually, and I just showed my personality, and my thoughts on the magazine, and that day I was offered the job!

People at Bonnier are real. They want to see who you are, and not who you've prepared yourself to be temporarily through an interview. That's great! Just be you, show your personality, your creativity, and that you're friendly, nice, outgoing and positive, and you'll fit right in!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.