Boston Market Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Boston Market?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Just Someone

108 months ago

The key to getting into BM, is to be outgoing, energetic, and willing to work weekends and holidays.
I have been with the company for 4 1/2yrs. Must have great personality and friendly. Key!! Work weekends and holidays........A MUST. Remember you get out early in the evening, so it is a great place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No Reply - Report abuse

ilike14alot

52 months ago

Can you have piercings or dyed hair? I have an interveiw

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

maybe not in Dayton, Ohio

44 months ago

No dyed hair percing depending what they are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pinklady1992 in New York, New York

4 months ago

Hello I recently submitted in application online for boston market and receive an email the following day or to to.come in for a in person interview,which is,actually taking place tomorrow I will like to know if anybody who work there before what is the interview process like and what are they looking for in New hires let me start by saying I've already research the company and know a few things about them and I have a very bubbling outgoing friendly personality I.have a great strong work ethic and I'm willing to always meet new ppl and also I can adapt to any New work environment far as angry customers I work very well under pressure :) wish me luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.