Boundless Network Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Boundless Network?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Susan in Austin, Texas

19 months ago

I found out about a newly created internal position at Boundless through a mutual friend, so I bypassed the recruiter. I had relevant work experience, but it wasn't directly related. There were 2 stages in the interview process. One was meeting with the team and manager and describing how my experience and interests matched with the job. They are open to people of all backgrounds and are willing to see the potential in a prospective employee. Be prepared to talk about your history, but in a relaxed meeting.

The 2nd stage was a mock presentation in front of the COO and team. If this is asked of you, be sure to study the company's website closely, familiarize yourself with their services, and bring a polished presentation. Practice, practice, practice! They will also ask you questions about the company afterwards, some you wouldn't know, so don't be afraid to say so. Above all, express passion for the company and technology.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.