Bright Horizons Family Solutions Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

cynthiaroubique in Lake St. Louis, Missouri

102 months ago

I am seeking an elementary teaching position in the St. Louis area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

tgpii in Orland Park, Illinois

61 months ago

To Whom It May Concern:

Are you looking for an experienced person? I believe that my qualifications along with my drive and determination would make me an excellent full time candidate for your organization. Among my qualifications for your organization are the following:

Earned Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts from Governors State University in December 2006.

Currently I am a member of the Illinois Army National Guard.

I have job experience in the field.

I have strong leadership, positive attitude, organizational skills, and good communication. I am able to motivate, develop, and lead a team of experienced people. Also, I have an understanding of a person’s needs. Furthermore, I have several dynamic approaches. Also, I am willing to relocate for the right career position.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may organize a brief phone conference or possible interview. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss an open position and how I might fit into your organization. I will initiate a follow-up call to your Human Resources Department within the next 48 hours on the progress of this resume.

Online Resume:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

scoobydoo22 in Weehawken, New Jersey

26 months ago

I was wondering what it takes to be hired by Bright Horizons. I go to the interviews get working interviews but nothing. what does it take ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.