Bright House Networks Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Bright House Networks?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Chris Berry in Tampa, Florida

82 months ago

Bright House is always hiring. There may be a two part interview, one done by phone and then actually coming in for the actual interview. Bright House looks for energetic and motivated individuals that want to make a difference. Customer Service is top priority at BH so any CS expereince is helpful!

BHN Insider

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

J2014 in central, Florida

8 months ago

Chris Berry in Tampa, Florida said: Bright House is always hiring . There may be a two part interview, one done by phone and then actually coming in for the actual interview. Bright House looks for energetic and motivated individuals that want to make a difference. Customer Service is top priority at BH so any CS expereince is helpful!

BHN Insider

What kind of questions do they ask for customer service professional at the call center? I know the phone interview was more fact finding from resume and application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

J2014 in central, Florida

7 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Bright House Networks?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Be prepared to wait a long time to get called for the actual interview, if your interview is at 8:30 you won't get an actual interview until maybe 1 hour later, 2 hours later or even 3 hours later. They put you in a room with like 25 other candidates do a brief presentation and they call a few at a time, I waited 3 hours for them to call me, the interview was quick, be prepared to act out a phone conversation from helping the customer to selling the customer an item since a lot of what they do is also sales. Every where I looked they had a board with top sales person, Sales this Sales that.

The first interview is fact finding, then they call you to let you know what the position is about, then they call you if you get an opportunity to get an interview. After

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.