Broadview Networks Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Broadview Networks?

What do you like best about working at Broadview Networks? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

kolayo in Jamaica, New York

13 months ago

Salary increase in eight years was 2.97%

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

oyalok in Brockton, Massachusetts

11 months ago

My pay grade was changed to salaried employee. Base salary increased slightly but take home went down 7k/yr. Recovered about 5k take home in six years through promotions and I believe two or three merit increases and salary adjustments the company provided during that time. Salary increase during those six years was just under 9% if my math is correct, and would have been much closer to the 3% had I not received any promotions.

Bonuses during this time ranged from as little as a choice of movie tickets, 100 free photo prints, or enrollment into a restaurant discount club; up to the high of about a few hundred dollars. Most years it was company branded 'give aways' such as duffle bags, frames, etc. The year of the highest cash bonus was to help offset by an increase in the cost of the healthcare plan that eclipsed the amount of the bonus.

Travel requirements differ. Lots of folks were asked to travel to the Philippines by their managers. They were provided a per diem of $30/day.

Most years there is an employee recognition that will send some people to Atlantic City for the weekend.

Meanwhile, the CEOs were being offered six figure bonuses per the SEC filings. All but one accepted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.