Brookdale Senior Living, Please Tell Me Im Not the ONLY ONE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

SpeakUp4ever in Minnesota

26 months ago

Please tell me I am not the only employee who feels like this Corporation needs a swift kick in the ---.
I feel as though so much is wrong with this company/corp. ESPECIALLY with the upper management. As much as I have complained, talked, and listened... nothing and I mean NOTHING has been changed or done ( HR has been in our building 2-3 times in the past 6 months..). Employees are overworked, yes underpaid for the amount of work is pushed on them ( I have seen so many NEW employees quit after their training) I love doing what I do, I care a great deal for the residents, but this corporation makes me sick on how little they care about their employees that make this company really WORK. If I could I would go on and on but I dont want to expose myself since I currently work for them.
Trust me it wont be for very much longer. Its hard to leave a place when you grow with your co-workers and of course the residents.
But I GREATLY APPRICIATE YOU NURSES RNS LPNS RA's MED PASSERS! Brookdale SERIOUSLY? LISTEN TO US!!!! MOST OF US JUST WANT TO MAKE THIS A BETTER PLACE TO WORK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.