Hiring at Buffalo Wild Wings in Effingham

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Cyndi Malick in Ashley, Illinois

66 months ago

Does anyone know where in Effingham Buffalo Wild Wings will be and when it is opening. It seems they are only advertising for management positions currently. I presume they will follow up with hiring wait staff, bartenders, and such, correct? If you have any info. I would appreciate it. I am originally from Effingham and would consider moving back if I can't find a job where I live now. Thanks, maiden name was Pocrnich, back when.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Rachel in Atlanta, Georgia

30 months ago

Cyndi Malick in Ashley, Illinois said: Does anyone know where in Effingham Buffalo Wild Wings will be and when it is opening. It seems they are only advertising for management positions currently. I presume they will follow up with hiring wait staff, bartenders, and such, correct? If you have any info. I would appreciate it. I am originally from Effingham and would consider moving back if I can't find a job where I live now. Thanks, maiden name was Pocrnich, back when.

I work for BWW now and from my understanding its going to be opening in Savannah off 204...Where did you hear it was going to be in Effingham?? Im moving to the Rincon area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cyndi Malick in Ashley, Illinois

30 months ago

I heard in Effingham, Illinois, not Georgia. There should be one there already. Mt. Vernon, Illinois has one and it is not nearly as populated as Effingham.

rjhare in Brunswick, Georgia

30 months ago

Cyndi Malick in Ashley, Illinois said: I heard in Effingham, Illinois, not Georgia. There should be one there already. Mt. Vernon, Illinois has one and it is not nearly as populated as Effingham.

Oh ok, sorry about the mix up. Thats amazing, we (Georgia) have an Effingham Co and a Mt Vernon.

michaeltito in Kiribati

13 months ago

Dear:-Sir/Madam

Attn.;- Manager

Welcome from Kiribati.
Thank you for your comments on your webpage. My agency the Central pacific employment agency from Kiribati. I search the jobs for young girls/men, office workers, casual labour etc. I really understand that there are many jobs available in your company. How to you can join you for any interview. I am interesting in your company and to become as one of your Agent in my place Kiribati. I would request you reaccept my poor request and pass over to your Boss so what ever he want agree or not.
Yours kind understanding for my situation on this matters, would be highly appreciated.

Remain Still

Kindest regards
Michael.Tito

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.