How to get a job at C. R. England.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at C. R. England? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

JOHN TORRES in Downey, California

86 months ago

REQUEST SECOND CHANCE FOR EMPLOYMENT MY PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH CR ENGLAND WAS VERY EDUCATIONAL AND A VALUBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THAT I FEEL I CAN CONTRIBUTE A ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gfm001 in Salt Lake City, Utah

82 months ago

Host said: Do you work at C. R. England? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I work in road service for C.R. England. Been there for a year now. Yesterday they laid off 32 people out of the Salt Lake City, Utah facility. 2 weeks before this they laid off other people. They need to hire people in the sales positions. We need aggressive cold salesmen.

I work in another area of the company which is as tough as the sales positions.

To get hired with CR England you need to prove your abilities doing the hiring process. You must show your positive accomplishments up front. Then this is when you really got to show your colors. At first they tell you they will consider your application. This is when you need to show them that you do want the job. Call them every other day. Ask for the humane resources department and get to know one.

If you know someone on the inside is even better. Having a personal recommendation will help. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

gfm001 in Salt Lake City, Utah

82 months ago

JOHN TORRES in Downey, California said: REQUEST SECOND CHANCE FOR EMPLOYMENT MY PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH CR ENGLAND WAS VERY EDUCATIONAL AND A VALUBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THAT I FEEL I CAN CONTRIBUTE A ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY.

Requesting a second chance? This depends on what happened the first time. If you burnt the bridge down and left a mess, well, what do you think?

Ask yourself one question. Would you hire back the person that quit on them? Be truthful with your self and answer. If you say yes then make the calls and find out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.