How to get a job at Cvs Caremark.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Cvs Caremark? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

n2nutrition in Centereach, New York

9 months ago

CVS Caremark Sucks in Providence, Rhode Island said: My advice to anyone seeking a job at CVS Caremark is to beware. We are living in trying times due to the economy and if you are offered a job at CVS Caremark, then you better be prepared to be paid less for an overwhelming expectations. That goes for a lot of jobs out there, but for now I am just focusing on CVS Caremark. This company as of January 2011 is taking away precious PTO (Paid Time Off) hours from all employees in which you will only get 2 weeks. PTO is vacation and sick leave combined. You may think that I can survive on 2 weeks of PTO time, but you have to keep in mind that people get sick, their spouses get sick, their children get sick. You also have to take PTO time for doctors and dentist appointments (which includes your children as well). CVS Caremark also has eliminated the health club reimbursement and reduced the education fund by half. CVS Caremark seems to put up this positive front on shows like ABC's Extreme Homemake Over that they are a caring company. That is a bunch of BULL. CVS Caremark only cares about putting up appearances mean while their on employees struggle financially. My advice to you is to research the benefits of any company you are about to consider for employment. Benefits, annual leave, sick leave, HOLIDAYS, etc matter. Do not be a fool like me.

Thank you for posting your experience with CVS and their employment
as I'm in the process of applying for that same position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lemkytandap in Douala, Cameroon

3 months ago

It was wonderful and i strongly apprecaite it.am a network animator with the main communication company in cameroo and computer technicain.i wish to apply for a change in your company.with the y3ars experience i believe am going to bust your and increase the company's revenue.while waiting on your kind response,i remain your's faithful applicant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cathy Mac in Highland Park, Illinois

2 months ago

n2nutrition in Centereach, New York said: Thank you for posting your experience with CVS and their employment
as I'm in the process of applying for that same position.

You're complaining about having paid time off? Two weeks of it? What is wrong with this picture?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.