What's the company culture at Camping World?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Camping World?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Camping World?

Reply - Report abuse

Leslie Presley-Lyons in Lebanon, Tennessee

4 months ago

The company culture at Camping World, especially the Nashville TN location is the absolute worst thing I have ever seen. Everyone is miserable. The controller of the accounting yells and screams and belittles her subordinates, and expects way too much from them. I took the Accounting Manager Office Manager position and was promised training. The training never happened. The general manager wanted her daughter to have the position I took and hated me. My supervisors had knowledge of this and threw me to the wolves. The controller is so bad to her people that she has had the greatest amount of turn over in her Department then any other division in this region. Needless to say, I left and never looked back and I'm the fourth office manager to do so in as many years at that location. Being on the inside I can tell you also that the way they scam thier customers is horrible. Marcus Lomonis would be appalled. Or would he?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.