How to get a job at Capital Bank.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Do you work at Capital Bank? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

KARMA in Florida

17 months ago

If you are looking into starting a Banking career, Do NOT let this be your first one or anyone for that matter. I have worked for one company that merged 2 times within a 3 yr period and I can tell you that Capital Bank is a JOKE!!! When it comes to any type of training, support, staff, communication and respect. You will not do yourself any good to join up with this company!!!!! Especially in the state of Florida!!! The management for the last 3 yrs should have been terminated along time ago!!!! Not a nice place!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Diana Willett in Las Vegas, Nevada

17 months ago

Check the "Careers" page of Capital bank website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Karma in Florida

17 months ago

You can check the career section. Trust me, they are always hiring. This company is like a revolving door.... They come and go like know other place I have seen. As like any company and the interview process, they lure you in with all the promises of training, support and bonuses. This is why they can offer you less pay, but you can't by groceries and pay your bills on the promise of a bonus. Only the Branch Managers receive a bonus. There is no incentive for tellers or personal bankers. Hope this helps you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.