Capital One

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 128)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

pandaman in Nashville, Tennessee

41 months ago

you apply for a BA in richmond or DC or Plano? also was it after the offer or on your first day of employment? thanks a lot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

reg z in richmond, Virginia

26 months ago

allsmiles did you tell them about your criminal history 12 years, did you have to disclose that information, I have misde 20 years ago, I just applied with capital one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Allsmilees in Richmond, Virginia

26 months ago

reg z in richmond, Virginia said: allsmiles did you tell them about your criminal history 12 years, did you have to disclose that information, I have misde 20 years ago, I just applied with capital one

They retracted their offer do to my misdemeanor from 13 years ago. I disclosed it and everything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

reg z in richmond, Virginia

26 months ago

yes I guess this is the same forum I saw that comment from the person who passed capital one bcgrd with a pending charge, so no need to go thru with the background from capital one, it will be a waste of time, thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kim Lee in Valrico, Florida

13 months ago

I was a Manager at Capital One and loved working there. I would love to be a rehire if possible. I am looking for jobs, however, I would prefer to be hired by Capital One once again. It was my dream job. Please let me know if there are any new positions available. It was the best job I ever had and would love to continue to work at Capital One. I was ill for a while however, I would still like to work at Capital One once again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jaja in Richmond, Virginia

8 months ago

Nobody12345 in Burnaby, British Columbia said: I applied to Capital One 2 weeks later a recruiter emailed me to do a test assessment. If you pass the test recruiter will call you for a phone interview.

Well I took the assessment and it says they are scheduling an interview but I guess I have to wait. I just want it so badly. Thanks for writing me back!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lilone in Williamsburg, Virginia

6 months ago

what kind of drug tests are done in Chesapeake, VA call center???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ladybug757 in Va beach, Virginia

6 months ago

Does capital one call center drug test.. I have been hired. And I have my start date, my background came back. But they never called me in for a drug test?????

carmeldeluxe14 in Clarksville, Maryland

6 months ago

Does anyone know how long it takes for a background check to come back from capital one? and what are they looking for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Monet in Dallas, Texas said: Mines was pretty simple . I applied for a teller position . First I had a phone interview with a recruiter then went through a face-to-face interview through another staffing agency called "Spherion" a couple of weeks later (maybe 3) I got a call form a recruiter and an offer email for a job . The thing is in the email it says "after a satisfactory background and credit check" I had a pending misdemeanor criminal charge at the time and was denied a job prior to applying at Capital One due to the charge but Capital One still hired me .

What are they looking for in the background check and how long does it take to come back?

6 months ago

Ladybug757 in Va beach, Virginia said: Does capital one call center drug test.. I have been hired. And I have my start date, my background came back. But they never called me in for a drug test?????

How long did it take for your background check to come back? and what are they looking for?

6 months ago

carmeldeluxe14 in Clarksville, Maryland said: How long did it take for your background check to come back? and what are they looking for?

Mine took like 8-9 days. I don't know what they are looking for. But I have no criminal records at all. But my credit is everything but good. I start Monday. I'm trying to figure out if they drug test. Because I haven't had one yet

6 months ago

Ladybug757 in Va beach, Virginia said: Mine took like 8-9 days. I don't know what they are looking for. But I have no criminal records at all. But my credit is everything but good. I start Monday. I'm trying to figure out if they drug test. Because I haven't had one yet

So do they call you when the background check is clear? What position will you be working?

6 months ago

carmeldeluxe14 in Clarksville, Maryland said: So do they call you when the background check is clear? What position will you be working?[/QUOTE

Yes they do. Customer service

6 months ago

Ladybug757 in Va beach, Virginia said:

O ok. Its just the paperwork you fill out online for the background check and not fingerprinting right?

6 months ago

carmeldeluxe14 in Clarksville, Maryland said: O ok. Its just the paperwork you fill out online for the background check and not fingerprinting right?

I didn't have to do any finger prints. But then again I'm working in a call center. What position do you have

6 months ago

Customer Service rep in a call center. So after the fingerprints they send you your onboarding information right? Cause I got my start date and all that just waiting for my background check to come back I did that on Tuesday

6 months ago

carmeldeluxe14 in Clarksville, Maryland said: Customer Service rep in a call center. So after the fingerprints they send you your onboarding information right? Cause I got my start date and all that just waiting for my background check to come back I did that on Tuesday

I meant after the background check

6 months ago

I never had to do fingerprints. And I had all my dates before my background check came back. I got the onboarding after the background check came back

6 months ago

O ok yea I have all my dates also. I don't know why it takes so long for a background check to come back. But they did call you to let you know you was clear or just emailed you the onboarding information?

6 months ago

Well I had been keeping in contact with the recruiter. I asked that she would call me as soon as it came back so I could put my 2 weeks in at my current job. But if you got your onboarding I think you should be good. Call your recruiter. They will tell you

6 months ago

Ladybug757 in Va beach, Virginia said: Well I had been keeping in contact with the recruiter. I asked that she would call me as soon as it came back so I could put my 2 weeks in at my current job. But if you got your onboarding I think you should be good. Call your recruiter. They will tell you

O ok. I haven't got my onboarding information yet. Just waiting on the background check. I heard that the background is not much for the call center but it is for the bank positions

6 months ago

Well good luck to you!!

6 months ago

Thanks same to you

6 months ago

jaja in Richmond, Virginia said: Well I took the assessment and it says they are scheduling an interview but I guess I have to wait. I just want it so badly. Thanks for writing me back!

Did you get the job?

6 months ago

Allsmilees in Richmond, Virginia said: thank you for this feedback as I found it helpful. I have a misdemeanor on my record from 12 years ago. and my credit isn't exactly all that. They recently offered me a job pending my background check. your information leads me to believe they may still hire me despite my past. Given mine wasn't pending it actually happened but it was 12 years ago and have had no incidents since so I'm hopeful they will be fine with it.

Did you get the job?

6 months ago

Ladybug757 in Va beach, Virginia said: Well I had been keeping in contact with the recruiter. I asked that she would call me as soon as it came back so I could put my 2 weeks in at my current job. But if you got your onboarding I think you should be good. Call your recruiter. They will tell you

Hi was it 8 business that it took for the background check to come back including the weekend?

6 months ago

carmeldeluxe14 in Clarksville, Maryland said: .

Hi was it 8 business that it took for the background check to come back including the weekend?

was it 8 business days that it took for the background check to come back including the weekend?

joh david in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

5 months ago

jaja in Richmond, Virginia said: I applied to Capital one like 2 weeks ago and I have been under consideration since then. When I look on the assessment page it says scheduling phone interview but I have not received a phone call or an email. Is this normal?

Did anything every end up happeneing? Did you ever get your phone interview, if so how long?

5 months ago

I got the job. They call me like two weeks later. Then two days later I had face to face interview. About week later I was offered the job. I had to wait for a background check which took about two and then I started working. I love the job and the culture.

5 months ago

carmeldeluxe14 in Clarksville, Maryland said: Did you get the job?

Yes I did.

5 months ago

I look forward to hopefully getting the same outcome as you with the same status on my application currently. I took the assessment, passed and it's going to be about a week since my application said under consideration. I don't want to be discouraged yet. I know I would love the culture with the position. Thank you

5 months ago

What position are you applying for?

5 months ago

Principlease accounting coordinator

5 months ago

OK well I hope you the best!!

5 months ago

Thank you so much, needed that!

5 months ago

Oops I ment Principle. Say did you get a credit card offer during the process, if so, did you apply? I am not sure if that helps.... please reply if you get a chancr, as I know it's pretty random.

jaja in Oxon Hill, Maryland

5 months ago

I don't think that it has anything to do with it.

khugh012 in Chesapeake, Virginia

5 months ago

I had a job interview October 1st and I haven't heard anything since then but I did email my recruiter two weeks ago and she said unfortunately it takes a long time for them to get back in contact with you so right now I'm confused about if I got the job or not plus when I go online to look at the status of my application it says under consideration still....anyone else had this issue

Grayeyes

5 months ago

khugh012 in Chesapeake, Virginia said: I had a job interview October 1st and I haven't heard anything since then but I did email my recruiter two weeks ago and she said unfortunately it takes a long time for them to get back in contact with you so right now I'm confused about if I got the job or not plus when I go online to look at the status of my application it says under consideration still....anyone else had this issue

I put in an appt on the 27th of October . They contacted me 2 days later and I did an video interview . Plus the the assesments . They called on nov 4th to set up a phone interview . I had that nov 6. The guy said I did well and I should be contacted in 3-5 days . I hope they call me with good news . I know this job starts on the 8th of December so I would think they should've faster . Good luck to us both . I hope they don't take forever but I heard they can take a few weeks .

khugh012 in Richmond, Virginia

5 months ago

Grayeyes said: I put in an appt on the 27th of October . They contacted me 2 days later and I did an video interview . Plus the the assesments . They called on nov 4th to set up a phone interview . I had that nov 6. The guy said I did well and I should be contacted in 3-5 days . I hope they call me with good news . I know this job starts on the 8th of December so I would think they should've faster . Good luck to us both . I hope they don't take forever but I heard they can take a few weeks .

I've heard they take a while too....hope something good happens for us both

Grayeyes in Petersburg, Virginia

5 months ago

khugh012 in Richmond, Virginia said: I've heard they take a while too....hope something good happens for us both

Well I just heard back and I was offered the job. I'm so excited. Have you heard back yet ? I hope so .... What position did you apply for ? If you have not heard anything back I would call them. Good luck to you !!!

teeree27 in Virginia Beach, Virginia

5 months ago

I got an email for the work at home position about an video interview. Anybody know what kind of questions they ask? How can I make myself stand out? My interview is in 2 days. What is it like to work from home?

5 months ago

It was really simple . It's not with a human person . It ask you questions and then records you . Make sure to be dress like you would be if you had a face to face interview . The questions are behavioral base . Good luck to you .

5 months ago

teeree27 in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: I got an email for the work at home position about an video interview. Anybody know what kind of questions they ask? How can I make myself stand out? My interview is in 2 days. What is it like to work from home?

It was really simple . It's not with a human person . It ask you questions and then records you . Make sure to be dress like you would be if you had a face to face interview . The questions are behavioral base . Good luck to you .

fdshuds uhfsduhds in Boston, Massachusetts

4 months ago

Anyone know if they fingerprint in Richmond?

Bubble_guppy in Richmond, Virginia

4 months ago

Qt in Richmond, Virginia said: I'm having the same issue ! I received a call from the recruiter who said I would also be receiving my offer letter. It's been almost 3 weeks. I called her and she said they are still working on the scheduling information for the new hires and I should have it soon :(

Hello,

I also received a call from the recruiter that I got the job but she called me from a different number. She mentioned her name which was same as the recruiter who contacted me via phone previously (but different phone number). She said I should receive my offer letter within 24 Hours but I got nothing so far!! I am really worried since I need this job!! Did you guys got any response from the recruiter when you contacted her back? When did you get your offer letter??
After reading reviews on their hiring process, I am really worried what will happen to me?? OMG!! Help please!

Bubble_guppy in Richmond, Virginia

4 months ago

Hello!
I also received a call from the recruiter that I got the job but she called me from a different number. She mentioned her name which was same as the recruiter who contacted me via phone previously (but different phone number). She said I should receive my offer letter within 24 Hours but I got nothing so far!! I am really worried since I need this job!! Did you guys got any response from the recruiter when you contacted her back? When did you get your offer letter??
After reading reviews on their hiring process, I am really worried what will happen to me?? OMG!! Help please!

Ms Woods84 in Ashland, Virginia

4 months ago

I received a phone call with a job offer as well this past Monday 12/8/2014, I selected my desired shift and was told I would receive my offer letter with 24 hours and I have not yet. I am doing the work from home position and training starts Jan. 8th, 2015. Have you heard anything back yet from your recruiter? I will be contacting mines tomorrow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fdshuds uhfsduhds in Boston, Massachusetts

4 months ago

Did you get fingerprinted?

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.