hiring my job offer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Pamela in Richmond, Virginia

6 months ago

I got a job offer this week from a recruiter at capital one she said iwouldget the email with the offer the following day. I didnt receive it so i called the recruiter she said i should get it by that afternoon i didnt. Can anyone tell me the time frame for a offer letter after they extend you an offer. She gave me my schedule training date n everything im so confused.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

USC85 in Bremerton, Washington

6 months ago

My recruiter was great. I got the offer letter when she said she would send it. If your recruiter said that they would send it, you have nothing to worry about and they tell you to check spam folders too. If you do not have it, I would continue to do what you are doing because there are things that you need to do before your start date (fingerprints, background, fill out post offer application online, etc.) I got an offer 2 days ago and just today I completed my fingerprints. I have an anticipated start date of 6/16, and everything needs to be done by 6/11 in my case. I hope that clears some concerns you may have had.

BTO85 in Saint Petersburg, Florida

5 months ago

USC85 in Bremerton, Washington said: My recruiter was great. I got the offer letter when she said she would send it. If your recruiter said that they would send it, you have nothing to worry about and they tell you to check spam folders too. If you do not have it, I would continue to do what you are doing because there are things that you need to do before your start date (fingerprints, background, fill out post offer application online, etc.) I got an offer 2 days ago and just today I completed my fingerprints. I have an anticipated start date of 6/16, and everything needs to be done by 6/11 in my case. I hope that clears some concerns you may have had.

What was you "behavioral interview" like? Anything specific or out if the ordinary that they asked? Trying to be prepared as possible!

Canadian in Burnaby, British Columbia

4 months ago

BTO85 in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: What was you "behavioral interview" like? Anything specific or out if the ordinary that they asked? Trying to be prepared as possible!

When was your interview? How did it go?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.