cardinal health Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at cardinal health?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Brandon, Mississippi

84 months ago

First Step:
Be honest, look presentable, prepare a resume, complete the online application in full, use proper grammer, be able to pass a drug test/state and federal background check (DMV based on position). Must meet minimum requirements of the position or you will not be considered. Cardinal recruiters filter through tons of applications so don't be upset if there is not a response to your submission.
Second Step:
Be honest, don't ask about money until the second interview, answer completely and don't BS, Draw on best practices from your current and past job experiences.
Foremost have the teamwork spirit and drive to make a positive change in work environment. Posses some knowledge about process improvement. Be bold but not abrasive. Be confident but not cocky. We look for the people person that will lead by example. We like for people to inspire and lead change instead of sitting on the side line talking about what should be done.

These are some critical tips to having a successful interview at Cardinal. Best of luck to all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

someone in Kidron, Ohio

83 months ago

My interview was part personality and part technical. the personality questions were about situational... tell me about a time. the technical questions were about software. I quess it depends on the position but my interview was pretty casual.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.