How much do Pharmacy Technicians make an hour?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Rob in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

It depends what department you're in and experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (55) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Warrenville, South Carolina

91 months ago

Job Search Dolphin in Tampa, Florida said: Check job postings online. Monster, Careerbuilder, etc. Or use this very board!

Duh, mr guide. The Indeed website collects postings from those other boards so anything you'd find there will already be here. You are unqualified as a guide for these forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

SSanchez85 in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

From what I was told they can make anywhere from $12 - $25 an hour, but I've yet to see such compensation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

corrine13 in Placerville, California

71 months ago

Kelly in Rancho Cordova, California said: I work at a Hospital in Sacramento CA, straight out of school. I am registered and certified I make $21/hr.

hi kelly, i live near sacramento and am thinking about enrolling in one of two schools, western career college or high tech institute for pharmacy technician. i was wondering if you could tell me more about your job and maybe where you went to school? what hospital do you work at? do you enjoy your job? that sort of thing

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

PTtech in North Grafton, Massachusetts

69 months ago

chris in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: I have done searches on there salary and see that they make alright money. I have not heard from a Tech about how much they make. So I want to know how much do you or if you know some makes as a tech. Thank you.

You might want to read this article entitled, "What do Pharmacy technician get paid?", URL : www.socyberty.com/Work/What-Do-Pharmacy-Technicians-Get-Paid.831201

Best wishes and regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

PTtech in North Grafton, Massachusetts

69 months ago

You might be interested in these articles, "How to get paid more as a Nucear Pharmacy Technician", URL :bizcovering.com/education-and-training/how-to-get-paid-more-as-a-nuclear-pharmacy-technician/

or

"How Phamacy Technicians make more Money", URL : www.socyberty.com/Work/How-Pharmacy-Technicians-Make-More-Money.780387

Hope you find this interesting and helpful Best regards!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.