What's the company culture at Cargill?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Cargill?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Cargill?

Reply - Report abuse

John Adams from Milwaukee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

66 months ago

I just went for an interview there and I can't say the company/facility as a whole is this way, but where I was everyone was very friendly with each other and gossipy, several instances I wanted to laugh. For this being a office it was very laid back, everyone in jeans, some people had piercing and tattoos, one guy had tight fitting jeans that sagged and wore his cap the whole time I was there...apparently he's planing for his birthday in June..and was inviting his coworkers to a party in June, I also spotted the office B-word, who everyone was sneaking around and whispering behind. Outside the office i would say the security guys were nice and polite, again gossipy.

Over all I really liked it, it was not like a office I've ever seen. Outside of their unprofessional behaviour and dress, they were hard at work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

wred in lowell, Indiana

50 months ago

Just don't compliment any females, you'll get fired as my husband did with 7 years left to retire.
Deb Wredling
wife if husband who worked in Chicago chemical plant with a salesman as his boss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.