How to get a job at Carhartt.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Carhartt? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Cruel A/R Management in Novi, Michigan

5 months ago

I was employed with Carhartt. They promote Management/Employee understanding to the fullest extent. I don't even want to think about how much money is spent on this type of training for all employees. Well, let me tell you...it is a waste of their money! I planned on retiring from this company until I took a position in the A/R dept., my life changed for the worst after 3 months. I have NEVER been treated so cruel by the A/R manager and her assistant. I was under so much stress from these two women that I lost 20 pounds within two months. It was the absolute worst experience I've ever encountered, so bad that it still bothers me even after 5-1/2 years. It was flat out cruel and unusual treatment. Just torture! Every woman in this dept. has undergone the same treatment, some have been terminated like myself for unjust reasons but the others just take the torture in fear of losing their jobs. Carhartt itself is a fantastic company, especially the owner and his family. You couldn't find nicer people. Unfortunately as this company grows, there are too many employees for them to follow up on as they once did and make sure things were going good for everyone. If you decide to take a job with Carhartt, be very cautious of which dept. you choose to go into. Avoid the Accounting dept. at all costs if you'd like to stay with this company!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.