How to get a job at carolinas healthcare system.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at carolinas healthcare system? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

LaTonya Allen in Pineville, North Carolina

86 months ago

Host said: Do you work at carolinas healthcare system? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

What kind of advice can you give me for someone that is trying to get in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ExegesisMan in Charlotte, North Carolina

21 months ago

I just received an offer from Carolina's HealthCare System on my first try. I focused on my LinkedIn profile and my professional network. I was provided a tip within my network about an obscure posting on the web. I replied to the post on a Saturday by Monday morning I had phone interview and in person interview the same after noon. A week later I was given a third interview and offered the job within a few hours. The key to getting in is know where to apply and that only comes through networking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

TeyRay in Charlotte, North Carolina

21 months ago

Congrats! I Recently invested in a Linkedin Acct. Still learning how to work it and use it for networking purposes though. Hopefully I can locate and reach out to a recruiter for some of the positions I recently applied to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jazzy in Raleigh, North Carolina

19 months ago

Hi, congrats on landing the job. I was wondering if there was anyway you wouldn't mind giving me some tips and suggestions on how to get a job at CHS. I am looking at some psychiatric technician positions and I find that it is indeed hard to get a job there with no experience. I recently just graduated college, so I'm looking to get some experience. I too am on linkedin and I'm not 100% sure of how to use it. What network on you in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.