CARQUEST Auto Parts Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at CARQUEST Auto Parts?

What do you like best about working at CARQUEST Auto Parts? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Paul Burroughs in Denver, Iowa

84 months ago

I started my career in 1973 as a professional mechanic, and spent
around 13 years in that field working as a general mechanic. I than turned my focus to management of big box retail operations
such as woolco, wal-mart, homedepot,and tjmaxx. I have over 20 years of solid retail management experience under my belt. I would very much appriciate an opportunity to sit and discuss my
qualifications with you folks.[Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

Thank you,

Paul Burroughs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas

84 months ago

Although you may have some luck in getting someone to respond to your post, you'll most likely get a much better response if you apply to the job directly. Try doing a job title search on Indeed and then click on the jobs that interest you the most. You'll be redirected to the website the job position is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

BILL

81 months ago

WHAT IS THE SALARY FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE
REPRESENTIVE? $____________

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

WpacJapspec in ft lauderdale, Florida

62 months ago

BILL said: WHAT IS THE SALARY FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE
REPRESENTIVE? $____________

CSR?? For CQ? Or a shopping kart Jockey?

If I were to guess, through my past experience $7-$9 an hour would be normal starting wages as a counter person for a retail establishment. Basically minimum wages.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Klay in Lexington, Kentucky

11 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at CARQUEST Auto Parts?

What do you like best about working at CARQUEST Auto Parts? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Distribution Center jobs ie: shipping/receiving start at $11.95 hr. Parts stores and route delivery jobs are $8-9 hr. Nice place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.