The autopartswarehouse.com ripped me off.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

A M in El Paso, Texas

91 months ago

Please be cautious when purchasing from the autopartswarehouse.com. Long story short I purchased and returned $839 worth of parts (overnight shipping I did not request included) Oct of 2006. As of today (May 24 2007) I still haven't received a refund. I've complained to them dozens of times and wrote the Better Business Bureau and nothing. I’m still fighting it. I guess the figure since they are in NJ and I'm not they don't have to worry about me taking them to small claims court. They also go by the name PartsBin.com, All OEM Parts Incorporated, and All Parts Warehouse. The BBB states “Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s).” They have 102 complaints processed by the BBB since the firm's BBB file was opened in August 2005: 75 in the last 12 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Karl Goger in Ridgewood, New York

90 months ago

A M in El Paso, Texas said: Please be cautious when purchasing from the autopartswarehouse.com. Long story short I purchased and returned $839 worth of parts (overnight shipping I did not request included) Oct of 2006. As of today (May 24 2007) I still haven't received a refund. I've complained to them dozens of times and wrote the Better Business Bureau and nothing. I’m still fighting it. I guess the figure since they are in NJ and I'm not they don't have to worry about me taking them to small claims court. They also go by the name PartsBin.com, All OEM Parts Incorporated, and All Parts Warehouse. The BBB states “Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s).” They have 102 complaints processed by the BBB since the firm's BBB file was opened in August 2005: 75 in the last 12 months.

Next time try www.autopartsway.com. Never had problems with them! Great service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.