How to get a job at CARQUEST Auto Parts.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at CARQUEST Auto Parts? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

erruiz in Mcallen, Texas

45 months ago

Would like more info. about getting a job with CARQUEST Auto Parts. Have many years in auto parts sales and have been a Commercial Parts Manager.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tonyp in Saint Cloud, Florida

31 months ago

Host said: Do you work at CARQUEST Auto Parts? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Trust me not a good place to work, they promise you the world & you get treated with no respect. I worked there 14 years I finally resigned.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

greenflash2 in Osprey, Florida

28 months ago

Host said: Do you work at CARQUEST Auto Parts? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

i have applied for a delivery driver 5 times on the corporate on line system. the last 2 attempts would not let me continue because there was an error when i attempted to proceed to the screen which indicated it would take 15 to 20 minutes to complete( the infamous 82 question psych screening test). so, i gave up. there is no method to contact corporate or the webmaster from their website. i guess i am done with carquest.

charlee in Orange City, Florida

21 months ago

My advice is to NOT try to get in - worked there for 10 years - 60-65 hrs a week, weekends and holidays, low pay for the work - thankless job. Try somewhere else - they are in trouble.

greenflash2 in Sarasota, Florida

21 months ago

i applied for a parts driver job on line 3 times. never heard a word. i went over to the store to talk to the manger and he gave me the cold shoulder. this particular store is a mess. they allow the employees to smoke right at the part counter while waiting on customers. so i didn't pursue a position there. there are ohter places to work which are much better with clean air.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wole emmanuel in Yaounde, Cameroon

5 months ago

I am a qualified Driver with over ten years of driving experience with the knowledge of Motor Mechanics. Speaking English and French very well seeking for a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.