What's the company culture at Carrier Corporation?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Carrier Corporation?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Carrier Corporation?

Reply - Report abuse

tscreener in Rockaway, New Jersey

32 months ago

Apparently it sucks. The same old jobs advertised on here never seem to get filled. Whats up with that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

tscreener in Rockaway, New Jersey

32 months ago

Apparently it sucks. The same old jobs advertised on here never seem to get filled. Whats up with that?

hairofthedog in Mooresville, North Carolina

22 months ago

tscreener in Rockaway, New Jersey said: Apparently it sucks. The same old jobs advertised on here never seem to get filled. Whats up with that?

Apparently you're correct. I work at the Charlotte plant that moved from Syracuse, NY. Initially, a great place to work. I work on one of the product lines, so my culture is somewhat different than what exists "upstairs". After a number of years I now have absolutely no feelings for this facility. If it were to close tomorrow, the relief would be overwhelming. I have never in my life worked for the caliber of supervision that I do now. And, like most of manufacturing in America it's all about the numbers. Get it out of the door-no matter what. At least on my line, steps taken to get a unit "out the door" should be a misdemeanor. Job satisfaction? a hen's tooth!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.