Castforce, Inc. News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

What do you think - will Castforce, Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Castforce, Inc. stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Suwanee, Georgia

17 months ago

Castforce is quite simply the worst organization I've ever worked for. Slow or no pay and almost no communication or direction. There most be something bad in the Sarasoda water supply. I've put up with them since October and I've decided no to accept ant new assignments. Main reason is they have no shame.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

japarker55 in Chula Vista, California

10 months ago

gvanness in Vidalia, Georgia said: Castforce, is crooked. They post a project, give you 45 min.you get there and find out the job is 3 times that long and besides they have 2 other 'jobs' for you to do. Wage an hour needs to look into this company. Then to add insult to injury they won't pay you. 3 weeks after I finished a job and it was listed on 'invoices to be paid' they took it off said I had 'issues' I could find nothing on the invoice that indicated it was not accepted, I contacted quality control asked them what 'issues' did they need corrected......no reply. I did 4 projects they paid me for 2. BEWARE of this company. Crooked, won't pay. Slide more jobs in on you than you sign up for.

I am also having major problems with payment. I accepted some jobs that were already past their due dates, not my fault. When it was time to be paid they deposited and then withdrew my pay saying since I had one late they would not pay me. The company owes me almost $300.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jody Driscoll in Somerset, Massachusetts

3 months ago

I have been doing projects for CastForce for almost two years and I love the work and the extra money it provides!
I believe that the people complaining about Castforce do not understand the nature of the work or the requirements.
The projects are merchandising related and some can be difficult if you do not have experience reading plan-o-grams. For instance we service the CVS chain for the gift and telephone pre paid cards. This can be daunting if you do not know what you are doing and can take a lot of time as well. I have found that the first store in a project takes me the longest while I figure what the specs are and what is required. After that each store becomes easier and quicker.
This is an independent contract position. I pick the stores and projects and where I want to go. I know BEFORE I take a project everything I need to know to decide if I want to do a project. I also know when the payment to me will be made for that project. I know in advance what the payment to me will be for each store. And YES occasionally, I would say maybe four times out of 600 projects i did not complete the project properly and to the standard and NO I was not paid for those projects, nor should I have been. I am paid every month exactly on time and what I am owed.
Not only would I recommend Castforce to merchandisers looking to make extra money...I HAVE!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kathleen Prince in Keene, New Hampshire

3 months ago

Kelly in Suwanee, Georgia said: Castforce is quite simply the worst organization I've ever worked for. Slow or no pay and almost no communication or direction. There most be something bad in the Sarasoda water supply. I've put up with them since October and I've decided no to accept ant new assignments. Main reason is they have no shame.

I work for Cast force in NH My agent is Jason Budisic, he has been wonderful when it comes to communication. In the past I did not have great service/communication. With Mr. Budisic I love working for cast force. Mr. Budisic provides me with jobs, decent compensation and excellent communication. If I am lost or have an issue on site he answers my calls immediately or calls back within 10 mins. I even quit my other job to work for Castforce. As far as pay they have a schedule. We get paid every 20 day's after all job requirements are submitted and approved. This is standard for most companies. I would & have recommended Castforce to many people. Hopefully you get a decent agent like Mr. Budisic and you will be happier with your employment also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robert Valente in Ridgewood, New York

3 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will Castforce, Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Castforce, Inc. stack up against the competition?

It is apparent that people are negitively reflecting on Castforce, when they are seeking business and dedicsted reps like all other mrrchandising compsnies. They all run a bit different from each other, but really are the same. I work for them, and they are very didicated to their reps and rely on those rrpd at their to do the job well and timely so thry make their client happy therfore attracting more business from more clients. Will they survive, yes. I think they sre very competitive in the contract offers to potential clients, and Castforce beats out alot of othet service merchandising companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

3 months ago

japarker55 in Chula Vista, California said: I am also having major problems with payment. I accepted some jobs that were already past their due dates, not my fault. When it was time to be paid they deposited and then withdrew my pay saying since I had one late they would not pay me. The company owes me almost $300.

This is not true, the castforce adminisrtaters ( aka, who you report to ) are their to help. TERRISSA SMALLEY & JESSE TURNER are great. They will fix any and all problems pronto. I will agree thst Quality Control is a bit late in informing reps about an issue ( This Needs To Change ), however, if you tell your project administrater ( boss ) that you need more time to get to the location to fix, and thst you need to know about this more in advance of the payout deadline, your adminidtrater will rectify the problem.As far as paying reps to return, thry should. If it takes 15 min to correct, reps shoulld get payed $6.00 ( travel time/ expense and your work to fix problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

3 months ago

I work for Castforce, and have gor 8 months. My adminstrater : Terrisa Smaley ; Is dedicated 150% to her reps and making clear , helpfull, and working suggestions to reps to make the job in front of the rep , work. I have worked for several other companies and recieved very little support and ended up sweating it out with a high leval of stress. Castfore has a multitude of jobs available, from 7 Eleven , CVS , EASY ( be patient in the beginning, as you become familiar with the task, s at these two stores you will pick up speed and they become very easy ). REMEMBER, Your administrater is their for you. If you facter in that you are your own boss at these jobs, no team leads to constantly stress you out, and having the flexabilty of scheduling your chosen jobs, you leave the stress of working for other companies behind.If uploading these jobs is too tricky for you, call you administrater ( feild boss ), and they will upload for you. *** THE BEST BENEFIT WITH CASTFORCE IS : Plenty of work, I am speaking for urban region ( cities). On another positve level, take as many or as fes jobs as you want to add $ to your wallet . On the pay scale, request more compensation ( another 30 minutes for 7-ELEVEN & CVS ) & 60 MINUTES FOR WALMART stores, Castforce needs feedback on the difficulties faced at these stores, ** CALL YOUR ADMINISTRATERS ** They will comply. They need to hear fron reps about these issues so that Castforce makes changes to pay base. ** ON A SCALE OF 1-10 I GIVE CASTFORCE AN 8.5. Give them a go, and use your administraters. They are your support.

Bob Graves in Westbury, New York

2 months ago

Castforce is a fine company to do projects for as an Independent Contractor. It has been two years now that I have contracted worked with Castforce and overall I am very pleased with the projects that I have taken on and completed for them.

Pros: I have the scheduling flexibility that my personal life as a caregiver requires (A major plus!). My Contracts Administrator (Northeast) is superb and the communication line with her is always open. I feel comfortable speaking with her and she makes every effort to resolve any issues that arise that are within the scope of her responsibilities. I know when I’m going to be paid and how much. The online reporting and invoicing systems are easy to use and relatively fast. Castforce allows for additional pay for projects that justifiably run overtime but they must be approved first. The Support Team is excellent and they make every effort to provide you with the information you need due to unforeseen problems or issues that present themselves while you are at a location. I have seen significant improvement in the upload time needed to report completed projects and upload invoices.

Cons: New project instructions sometimes do not provide enough or adequate information to successfully execute a project without having to call the Support Team. The Support Team hours are good but should ideally start earlier. Castforce will sometimes send an email to the Contractors regarding a current project alerting us to issues that have come up repetitively, but I feel it could be done more frequently. Although the Pay Range is adequate there is always room for improvement.

Summary: Without any hesitancy I recommend Castforce as a great company to work for as an Independent Contractor!

wld800@comcast.net in La Fayette, Georgia

2 months ago

I have been with Castforce for about five years. They are among the best in the business. The staff is always courteous and helpful. The instructions provided for each project is well written and comprehensive and easy to follow. The pay is above many companies with which I have contracted. They have never missed paying on the date promised.

Scribes in Newark, New Jersey

2 months ago

I have been doing projects for Castforce for a little over a year and I can say that they are definitely growing. They offer a multitude of jobs available in such big chains as Walmart, Kmart, 7Eleven, CVS, and Sam's Club and they offer a wider range of projects then a lot of other companies. I will say however that they stricter then most companies for when it comes to checking the quality of your work and they have no qualms with withholding your pay if you do not go back and make corrections but their instructions are certainly superior to other companies and your Contracts Administrator is always there to help if you get lost or confused on anything. I've dealt with a lot of the companies over the years and I have to say that Castforce is certainly one of the better ones.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.