Cbcinnovis Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Cbcinnovis?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

lilchica in Jacksonville, Florida

5 months ago

When I went to my interview, I was ecpecting something really formal. However, the interview was basically an overview of the job, which made me think I had already gotten the position. This was definitely a major preconception on my end. The very same day I was interviewed was the same date of my rejection letter. The interview was definitely deceiving, and the staff is new and inexperienced. It was one of the worst interviews I've ever had.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ladybits in Sioux Falls, South Dakota

3 months ago

I worked for this company for just about 6 months - and in that time I went on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills. By far, the worst job experience I have ever had. I was hired through an agency who told me that I was interviewing to be a service representative, meaning I would handle all the customers and their needs after they were set up with the company's credit products. Even the interviews (I believe there were at least two, maybe three?)eluded to the service rep position. I was hired and much to my chagrin, was told I was an "executive sales rep" and I was expected to sell, sell, sell. NOT what I signed up for. Everyday I trudged to work, to cold call financial institutions and try to set up appointments with the head honchos so I could sell the products. It was terrible, frustrating, and stressful. And while many women work for the company, I always got the old boys club vibe. It could have something to do that I worked in a small office with three men who mixed like oil and water and the tension was usually so thick you could cut it with a knife. I learned that leaving a job you like for a another job that pays more is not always the best choice!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.