Cdm Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Cdm?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Josian in Elmwood Park, New Jersey

81 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Cdm?

Any advice on striking the right note?

I interviewed at CDM for a Waste water Engineer position in a recently opened office in Newport News, VA. I didn't get the job because they were looking for somebody with specific knowledge in the waste water field (not my specific background). I also interviewed at Malcolm Pirnie (where I work now) and the only thing I can tell you is that MP is more laid back, a less stressful environment. Sure, that varies form office to office.

The questions were pretty much the standard ones. In order to be successful in these interviews they need to like you both professionally and personally. There was no technical questions in either of the interviews. Our market is so small, and Engineers are escaping from the consulting world to make more money in other fields, that they can't afford to make it too hard for you.

Questions they asked were:

Why are you looking for a job?

What where you doing before starting looking for a job?

What is you major weakness? (tricky)

Explain this and that from your resume

And so on...

I hope this info was helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.