Cengage Learning Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Cengage Learning?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

marylou kandur in lincolnville, Maine

66 months ago

I've got the interview on the phone monday. Anyone have any sugggestions, or know what they ask in the first interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jay smith in Houston, Texas

61 months ago

Did you get the job? I interviewed w/ them over the phone and met the DM and also spent much time, money and effort on their ridiculous "campus project." They just use the applicants, who drive all over the place, take time off of their current employment to appease their interviewers. They should reimburse applicants for the mileage and other expenses associated w/ this campus project. An acquaintance of mine actually did get reimbursement for the expenses, b/c he/she asked for reimbursement, but of course they don't reimburse voluntarily. I would never work for them b/c they are consolidating 2 to 3 sales rep positions into one position and wringing as much out of the new reps as possible. Reason I know this, my friend was told there were 3 positions open, and all of a sudden it turned into one position that covered all previously 3 regions. Plus, w/ education costs going through the roof for university students, would you feel good about working for a greedy company that rips off students w/ such very over-priced books/ materials, while ripping you off as you work your butt off for a previously 3-person position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.