CenseoHealth has PR problems from top to bottom!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jimmyrohan in Moab, Utah

11 months ago

Grace G in Westover, Arkansas said: I am a Physician and was thinking about working at CenseoHealth for some additional income. It seemed reasonable to work at this position as I had just moved and was in need of some temporary employment. After interacting with the various employees at this company I was overwhelmingly unimpressed. Numerous calls and emails were made after my original contact and they were never returned. Once I did get in touch with them they were unapologetic and quite dismissive. Upon deciding this was not the opportunity for me, I attempted to contact the President to share my complaints. He was equally dismissive and insulting upon a return email that was curt and insensitive. I wonder if there are others that have had similar experiences? I don't think this company will likely succeed in the marketplace with their behavior however if they do it will require some restructuring of their client-Physician Relationship.

I worked for them in May of this year and I still have not received payment. I have tried to contact the company to resolve this and have not gotten a response. I am being forced to contact the Attorney General's office to try and obtain payment. When I worked for them in PA, there were other physicians who made similar complaints. I think you dodged a bullet by not working for them. I agree that the organization needs work. While I was working for them, whenever I had a question, it was very difficult to get a response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Bend, Oregon

8 months ago

I have worked for them a few months. There hasn't been an issue getting paid. My main complaint is that the schedules they create are random and very inefficient. Using Google maps, could cut the distance and time traveled by 25-50%. If you are in an area where the population is spread out, there is a lot of driving, putting pressure on you to quickly get through the exam. Frequently the schedule is impossible to follow. Having called many times about the scheduling, it is clear they don't really care how inefficient it is. When I calculate hourly income it is about 50-60$ and you have to use your own car. They only reimburse 15$ for fuel, which isn't enough.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BC in Dallas, Texas

8 months ago

jimmyrohan in Moab, Utah said: I worked for them in May of this year and I still have not received payment. I have tried to contact the company to resolve this and have not gotten a response. I am being forced to contact the Attorney General 's office to try and obtain payment. When I worked for them in PA, there were other physicians who made similar complaints. I think you dodged a bullet by not working for them. I agree that the organization needs work. While I was working for them, whenever I had a question, it was very difficult to get a response.

I think there's more to every story here, the previous complaints are due to physicians not following the proper protocol filling out forms and background questions. My experience has been if you're honest about your own background issues and can fill out a form properly and actually return it then you don't have any issues.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.