I went in for interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Dan in Edwardsville, Illinois

90 months ago

Do you remember who the HR person was? I am applying for this position as well and I want to try to contact someone in HR to see if the position is still available.

Anonymous in Matawan, New Jersey said: I am more then qualified for this position. I went in for an interview and the HR manager was so unprepared. She didn't have any interview questions and just talked about how busy she was-with her job. This was two weeks ago...and I called and emailed to find out if I was even being considered (because I had other options lined up and needed to know what the deal was). No response...I just received a letter saying that they decided to go with someone else. If they decided to go with someone else---why would they repost the job? Waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Matawan, New Jersey

89 months ago

There is only one person...its a small office...

Dan in Edwardsville, Illinois said: Do you remember who the HR person was? I am applying for this position as well and I want to try to contact someone in HR to see if the position is still available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

annonymous in Atlanta, Georgia

89 months ago

Her name is Darcy. She isnt good at all. I am looking to see what is going on with this position. I would advise, things are very volatile here in GA with the Care Management Organizations...applicant beware!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.