I went in for interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Anonymous in Matawan, New Jersey

81 months ago

I am more then qualified for this position. I went in for an interview and the HR manager was so unprepared. She didn't have any interview questions and just talked about how busy she was-with her job. This was two weeks ago...and I called and emailed to find out if I was even being considered (because I had other options lined up and needed to know what the deal was). No response...I just received a letter saying that they decided to go with someone else. If they decided to go with someone else---why would they repost the job? Waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Dan in Edwardsville, Illinois

81 months ago

Do you remember who the HR person was? I am applying for this position as well and I want to try to contact someone in HR to see if the position is still available.

Anonymous in Matawan, New Jersey said: I am more then qualified for this position. I went in for an interview and the HR manager was so unprepared. She didn't have any interview questions and just talked about how busy she was-with her job. This was two weeks ago...and I called and emailed to find out if I was even being considered (because I had other options lined up and needed to know what the deal was). No response...I just received a letter saying that they decided to go with someone else. If they decided to go with someone else---why would they repost the job? Waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Matawan, New Jersey

81 months ago

There is only one person...its a small office...

Dan in Edwardsville, Illinois said: Do you remember who the HR person was? I am applying for this position as well and I want to try to contact someone in HR to see if the position is still available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

annonymous in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

Her name is Darcy. She isnt good at all. I am looking to see what is going on with this position. I would advise, things are very volatile here in GA with the Care Management Organizations...applicant beware!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.