Salaries and Benefits

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Centennial Medical Center?

What do you like best about working at Centennial Medical Center? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Acelia Daniel in Miami, Florida

95 months ago

I'am reside in miami fl. I work in jackson memorial hospital. I'am willing to relocate in nashville tn and I'm looking for a full time job. Please let me know when one is available for me. I'M FULLY EXPRIENCE IN HOSPITAL UNIT SECRETARY.

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

95 months ago

Acelia Daniel said: I'am reside in miami fl. I work in jackson memorial hospital. I'am willing to relocate in nashville tn and I'm looking for a full time job. Please let me know when one is available for me. I'M FULLY EXPRIENCE IN HOSPITAL UNIT SECRETARY. thank you

I would suggest doing some job searches on www.indeed.com. Here is one I did for you to get you started:
www.indeed.com/jobs?q=hospital+unit+secretary&l=Nashville%2C+TN

I would also suggest signing up for either an RSS feed or an Email Job Alert. You'll see a link located on the top of the job search results page that says "Save this search as an email job alert or RSS feed" Click on which method you prefer and you will be notified of any new job listings that match your search.

95 months ago

LATRIECE BOOKER said: I AM RESIDED IN LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY I WORK FOR A MAJOR LAB IA M WILLING TO RELOCATE TO NASHVILLE TN I AM LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME POSITION AS A PHELBTOMIST I HAVE 15 YRS OF EXPERIENCE WHAT WILL THE STARTING SALARY PAY AS OF RIGHT NOW I GET $12.32 HR

Here a couple links to help you with your job search and salary request:

Phlebotomist job listings in Nashville, TN
www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Phlebotomist&l=Nashville%2C+TN&radius=

Salary Search averages for Phlebotomist in Nashville, TN
www.indeed.com/salary?q1=phlebotomist&l1=Nashville%2C+TV&tm=1

Acelia Daniel

94 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Centennial Medical Center?
What do you like best about working at Centennial Medical Center? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?
$17-oo/hour

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Acelia Daniel

94 months ago

Acelia Daniel said: I'am reside in miami fl. I work in jackson memorial hospital. I'am willing to relocate in nashville tn and I'm looking for a full time job. Please let me know when one is available for me. I'M FULLY EXPRIENCE IN HOSPITAL UNIT SECRETARY.
thank you
I'AM READY TO BE INTERVIEWED. THANK YOU

Acelia Daniel

94 months ago

Acelia Daniel, I worked for a Jackson memorial hospital/University of Miami, very well experience on unit secretary. I what best aobout your company is very good benefits and a goog flexibilty.

Acelia Daniel

94 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Centennial Medical Center?
I will like to know the payng salary and the benefits you are offering.

i don't know what I like about your company. However, I know for sure I will love it as long as I work in a medical area. Thank you

94 months ago

Acelia, Although you may have some luck in having someone contact you through this forum, you may have a better response by applying directly to a job posting. Do a job search on www.indeed.com for what you are qualified for and then click on the job(s) that you want to apply to. Once you click on a job listing you will be redirected to the website where the job is originally posted. There you will find instructions on how to apply for the job. Aslo, if you are interested in working for a particular company, you can type "company:company name" in the What search box and you will be shown all the job listings for that company. Here is one i did for Centennial Medical Center to help get you started: www.indeed.com/jobs?q=company%3ACentennial+Medical+Center&l=&radius=

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.