The process when applying starts with an application. Once an application has been filled out, we receive notification that it has been sent to us. A prescreening call follows with a brief phone interview assuring that the applicant would like the position and cover basics for the job such as pay, hours, and a brief description. Then an interview is schedule to meet in person. We may call references and then set up another interview with a possible job offer to follow.
Here is a list the application questions that are generally used when applying:
1. When are you available to start your desired position?
2. What is your desired hourly pay rate?
3. Are you currently employed?
4. What is your highest education level?
5. Do you have any defaulted student loans?
6. Do you know any previous/current Central Research employees?
7. Is there any reason we may not inquire of your current/previous employers?
8. Have you ever been discharged or asked to resign from a job?
9. Are you proficient in language besides English?
10. Do you know of anything that would prevent you from performing the job duties of the position for which you are applying?
11. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
12. Have you applied for a position with our company before?