Central Research Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Central Research?

What do you like best about working at Central Research? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Springdale, Arkansas

18 months ago

I would suggest not to even waste your gas or time that place, lots of lies lots of people fired , and lots of hush hush .Until they get rid of their management don't bother !! looking forward to September when I start my new job and tell them to kiss off. oh in the year that I have been there I have seen 50 people let go or fired !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brandon Holt in Springdale, Arkansas

13 months ago

Central Research, Inc. provides an opportunity for all employees to have a bonus in each department. We have set monthly goals for individual staff to meet and upon meeting the requirement, they are able to qualify for a bonus. The bonuses are structured and entailed to each department specifically. Bonuses are not hard to meet and provide the employee an opportunity to shine!

Benefits are provided in various forms at Central Research, Inc. We do have holidays throughout the year in which we are scheduled off; Good Friday, Labor Day, and the usual holidays. Veterans and spouses of veterans receive Veterans Day off. Another benefit at Central Research, Inc. applies to 401k, health insurance, and various other amenities. We also offer great paid vacation within company guidelines. If you are full time and have worked for one year, you receive a full week of vacation to use. When you have been employed with the company for several years, the amount of vacation can uptick to different amount therein after.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.