What's the company culture at CertainTeed?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at CertainTeed?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at CertainTeed?

Reply - Report abuse

No name in Mcpherson, Kansas

86 months ago

I would NOT recomend working for CertainTeed. I worked for them for more than 20 years and have witnessed their business decisions go into what the industry is calling a "death spiral". They recently closed a plant and displaced 140 long term employees and it is expected that they will close another plant soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

no name in roxboro

36 months ago

No name in Mcpherson, Kansas said: I would NOT recomend working for CertainTeed. I worked for them for more than 20 years and have witnessed their business decisions go into what the industry is calling a "death spiral". They recently closed a plant and displaced 140 long term employees and it is expected that they will close another plant soon.

I think that modern technology has alot to do with it I hered that they are opening up a new plant in Roxboro nc with a new type of worker base approach that has worked out well in West Virginia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.