Ceva Logistics News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Ceva Logistics grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Ceva Logistics stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

rfmgis in Spring Valley, Wisconsin

65 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will Ceva Logistics grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Ceva Logistics stack up against the competition?

CEVA Logistics is a very poorly run company that has invested too much into the auto industry. It is losing many contracts here in the US because of this poor auto industry performance. CEVA does not take care of its employees either, Many times CEVA has lost good employees because of its management.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Angry Guy In London in Toronto, Ontario

54 months ago

Ceva Logistics(previously TNT Logistics) is a joke. I worked a temp-to-perm job through them with Spherion 3 years ago. The way it was supposed to work, it was about 10 weeks of working through the temp service, after that I would be brought on full time. Anyways, the company ****-canned me after only 8 days. My crime? Not being taught how to do the work logs properly. Instead of noting the current date, I was supposed to list the date the order was taken.

The London Ontario office supplied items for militaries, everything from the USMC, the Israeli army, UK army and so on. We had to sign confidentiality agreements saying we wouldn't tell anyone what they do at that plant.

Considering this, you think they'd treat their people better. Also, when I applied at the agency, I had to pay for my own criminal background check. The first time I've ever had to do that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.