CH2M HILL Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at CH2M HILL?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

tough 2011 in Denver, Colorado

36 months ago

Just wondering what questions if it is action interviewing and what type of screening,is it urine sample,hair folicle,or blood test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CH2M HILL in Denver, Colorado

26 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at CH2M HILL?

Any advice on striking the right note?

It’s always important to be prepared for an interview – do your homework on the firm (history, types of projects they work on, etc.), as well as have any questions written down that you might want answered (you should always have questions and have them written down (because you may forget them in the heat of the moment). Interviewers love when candidates ask questions - and even if your questions are answered during the process, say so – my questions were 1,2,3 and then reaffirm your understanding of the answers they gave to your questions.

The interview process is either a panel interview – several individuals in a room with you (some may be on the phone) asking questions or individual meetings with various interviewers (average around 4 people with each person spending about ½ hour with the candidate).

- CH2M HILL Talent Acquisition Team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

26 months ago

I applied for a paralegal opening at CH2M HILL in Centennial several years ago. I liked how the recruiting website replicated my resume exactly as I formatted it.

I did not expect to be interviewed because I really did not have the precise background CH2M wanted. To my great surprise, a CH2M HILL legal department team member interviewed me by phone. This empathetic person had known my former employer and, by saying so, intimated she understood his nature. She opened the door for me to sell myself and I did the best I could.

Two months later, a CH2M HR staffer sent me a rejection e-mail. This person misspelled the name of the position. She spelled it "paraleagal." It should have been spelled "paralegal." Rejections are never pleasant to receive, but misspelling the position insults the candidate. But why should she care? To her, I was only an applicant. It also represents the company poorly.

CH2M HILL in Denver, Colorado

25 months ago

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado said: I applied for a paralegal opening at CH2M HILL in Centennial several years ago. I liked how the recruiting website replicated my resume exactly as I formatted it.

I did not expect to be interviewed because I really did not have the precise background CH2M wanted. To my great surprise, a CH2M HILL legal department team member interviewed me by phone. This empathetic person had known my former employer and, by saying so, intimated she understood his nature. She opened the door for me to sell myself and I did the best I could.

Two months later, a CH2M HR staffer sent me a rejection e-mail. This person misspelled the name of the position. She spelled it "paraleagal." It should have been spelled "paralegal." Rejections are never pleasant to receive, but misspelling the position insults the candidate. But why should she care? To her, I was only an applicant. It also represents the company poorly.

Hello, thank you for your feedback regarding this incident and you are correct, we should be more careful. We will be sure to pass along this to the team. Thank you.
- CH2M HILL Talent Acquisition Team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

25 months ago

Thanks a bunch! :(

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.