CH2M HILL Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at CH2M HILL?

What do you like best about working at CH2M HILL? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

chris in Las Vegas, Nevada

111 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at CH2M HILL?

Beware!!! Make sure at the time of interview that they agree to pay you even when don't have any projects, coz usually they don't pay you when they don't have any projects, which is not the employee's faults....

What do you like best about working at CH2M HILL? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

The perks are very minimal...close to nothing!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

chris in Las Vegas, Nevada

111 months ago

[Beware!!! Make sure at the time of interview that they agree to pay you even when don't have any projects, coz usually they don't pay you when they don't have any projects, which is not the employee's faults....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Carol in San Antonio, Texas

111 months ago

I interviewed with the SA TX branch and felt that something wasnt "right" in that office. The 2 women who interviewed me kept insinuating that they had morale problems and needed a manger who could boost morale and keep the workers in line.
They also refused to discuss salary and never returned emails.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Burned out at CH in Denver, Colorado

110 months ago

Carol in San Antonio, Texas said: I interviewed with the SA TX branch and felt that something wasnt "right" in that office. The 2 women who interviewed me kept insinuating that they had morale problems and needed a manger who could boost morale and keep the workers in line.
They also refused to discuss salary and never returned emails.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! THERE IS A LOT WRONG HERE AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET OUT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

FJE in Colorado

109 months ago

What kind of job are you looking for to get out of ch2m? I have various connections and might be able to help! Are you in HR, marketing, admin, etc. Also, what are you looking to make in a salary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

tlcs in San Antonio, Texas

91 months ago

Benefits:

• Medical, Dental
• Employee Ownership
• 401(k)/RRSP
• Life and Accidental Death
• Disability Benefits
• Spending Accounts
• Family Medical Leave
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Alternative Work Arrangements/schedules
• Teleworking
• Sabbatical/Family Leave
• Employee Assistance / Work Life Program
Credit Union

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

CH2M HILL in Denver, Colorado

49 months ago

Anne V. from CH2M HILL Talent Acquisition team provided the following answer:

"Average salaries are based on the location (cost to employee the individual in that market) and the type of role someone is applying for, such as a civil engineer. We provide a competitive benefits package for our employees. Travel would depend upon the role, however many individuals are based in an office or project location and travel is therefore as required by the business to complete their work.

What I like best about CH2M HILL is the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. This, along with training opportunities, provides me the ability to grow my skills and careers."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.