How to get a job at Chapters Capistrano.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Chapters Capistrano? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Dan Kosmoski in Lake Forest, California

16 months ago

Send a resume and express your interest in working in a professional environment. It's not just a job, it is your future. If you are just looking for a place to make money, look somewhere else. I have a past history on both sides of the substance abuse field, I know what it is like, to be caught up in addiction, and what it is like to be free to live your own life in peace and happiness. Helping other people find that inward peace, is my first priority.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven Holbrook in Lake Forest, California

15 months ago

Dan Kosmoski in Lake Forest, California said: Send a resume and express your interest in working in a professional environment. It's not just a job, it is your future. If you are just looking for a place to make money, look somewhere else. I have a past history on both sides of the substance abuse field, I know what it is like, to be caught up in addiction, and what it is like to be free to live your own life in peace and happiness. Helping other people find that inward peace, is my first priority.

I like what you said about it being about your future. When I focus on the money in this field it doesn't get me anywhere but when I focus on helping people in need Im always taken care of. Good to see there's other people out there that see the big picture. This seems like a good organization, I submitted my resume and I hope I hear back from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.