Charles Schwab Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Charles Schwab?

What do you like best about working at Charles Schwab? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

FormerEmployee in Phoenix, Arizona

83 months ago

I am actually a former employee of Schwab, who was recently let go. I worked for Schwab as the other gentleman posted for over 7 years straight out of college. This company promised the world upon hiring, stating there was a 15% annual bonus. Soon after, they eliminated bonusses (Below VP Level) Pay as compared to the industry, especially with the services provided by client services was extremely low.
Secondarily, the politically correct environment domintaed by gossip, low ethical standards and low quality of management really changed my views of Schwab. As a licensed rep I cannot say whether this is a good company to invest in or not legally. But I can state my opinion, that I would SERIOUSLY consider searching elsewhere before applying at Schwab. Charles himself is a good man, but unfortunately through greed, big business politics, and our politically correct work environments, I would weigh my options carefully.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

brokertrainee in Franklin, Indiana

54 months ago

Hey William,
Is there any info you can give us on the pay scheme there? like trainees i know start at this, after you registered do you get a small bump?
What is bad to you after 8 years?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.